Any downloads for FMC on tablets yet?

As I tested, can use most graphics of "desktop full version" in "Android version". Almost everything, faces/kits/stadiums/logos, even ad-boards & facegen.

But mate, not for iPad, because Apple ain't let users access file system of iOS. It's a black box indeed.

This has been answered by one of the devs elsewhere. All of the game's graphics require memory, and we're already pushing the memory budget for tablets as far as we can. Therefore, when you start adding your own graphics, you run the risk of pushing the game's memory requirement too high and it becomes unstable.

Gotchya. Thanks very much for the response. Loving the game so far by the way. Just some of the graphics stuff is weird. If the vast majority of faces aren't in there and you can't add them, I'm not sure what the point of having tons of blacked out pictures is. Or where the stadium would be we can't put them and we just have pictures of some seats. Seems like it would be better to just leave out all that stuff. Anyway, as I said, other than that stuff and the generic PL logos I'm loving it so far. Never thought I'd see such an amazing version of FM on tablet. Thank you!!!

Archived