I've got a 'B' Team but no league played

I manage Victoria Plzen, Czech 1st Division.

I was wondering why do I have a 'B' Team but there is no league available?

I have set my assistant manager as their coach, all the youth team and some back-up players from my main squad as available but there is no league competition.

Am-I doing something wrong?

Try getting to a new season and see if your asked if you want to participate in the reserve league or something similar.

If not it could be that they don't have reserve leagues in czech but im sure they do.

As a B team they will be competing in the main league structure but below the lowest playable league, this means that they will still be playing simulated matches in the non-playable division(s), on my save they are currently in the 3rd divisions & players in that squad are building up match stats as the season progresses.

To All,

I have done all these things you said.

I have checked in the league structure, at the top right of the menu but I cannot see any 'B' Team League.

Also, I never had an invitation for it.

I think that all that's left, is to see if there's a division in Czech League which I might have forgotten to add.

There is nothing for you to do, as I've said they are part of the main league structure & as gavo01 has said they start the game in the 4th tier which is 2 below the lowest playable league that can be selected without using custom league files.

Just use them as your senior reserve team, as the season progresses you will noticed that players in the B team build up appearances & related match stats.

Unfortunately craigibhoy & Wiltastic have confused you with their posts, they were obviously guessing due to not understanding the structure.

There is nothing for you to do, as I've said they are part of the main league structure & as gavo01 has said they start the game in the 4th tier which is 2 below the lowest playable league that can be selected without using custom league files.

Just use them as your senior reserve team, as the season progresses you will noticed that players in the B team build up appearances & related match stats.

Unfortunately craigibhoy & Wiltastic have confused you with their posts, they were obviously guessing due to not understanding the structure.

OK, I understand now. I know what I'm doing wrong.

At the start of each season, I'd set all my youth team and some of my back-up players to be available for the 'B' Team. Because I never got any invitation for any league, the only players left there,

would be the ones who went on loan.

So, obviously, there would be no players there to be available to play anymore, even if it'd be a non-obviouw or playable league.

I'll reset all my youth team and some of my back-up players to be available for the 'B' Teamnow and see what happens from next season.

BY THE WAY:

Why the window where I am actually typing this msg is allowing text to go further out of my screen on the rhs?

It wasn't happening a while ago...

Do not make players available for the B team, they end up playing double the number of matches. Just move any players that you feel are not good enough for the senior team but too good for the youth team to the B team.

Archived