Anyway to pick all players from top clubs etc?

More or less, yes. With an edt file as you mentioned. But you have to add all these clubs individually. And it either only works for clubs from playable nations (if not selected) or with a certain reputation. I tried and players from for example Romania load, but not from the best club in Estonia.

Just fiddle with it. But in general you can get close to what you're looking for.

DDT Files (actually)

These files can be used to retain players from any nation or club of your choice. Example: if you have selected to play the English league only, but want to be able to sign barcelona's players, then you can do this with this file. Our options:

* Retain Players

* Retain Nation Players

To retain Barcelona's players you would put:

"RETAIN_PLAYERS" "Barcelona"

To retain Spain's players you would put:

"RETAIN_NATION_PLAYERS" "Spain"

Saving

Now we come to saving the file. To save click file, then save as. You can save the file as whatever you like, but this time put .ddt at the end of the name (e.g. watford.ddt). Then where it says file type choose all files. Now click save. [http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/26902/t707876-edt-ddt-files-editing-faq/]

Instead of the Club name i would use their respective id from the editor. Takes a bit of time. One file with entries for all the clubs you want, with the exceptions i mentioned before.

Archived