looking for a miracle ... :(

hi! t'hat's is my 1st post in this forum ....

at the 1st , sorry for my very-bad english :(

I need some help, anything however small, will greatly help me ...

the question is ,my team (Gloucester) playing the 2nd season in L2, and is really bad in this season, the media prediction is 24, we are bad in almost all comparisons with the other teams in the league, I've Played 3 match and things look terrible, i'm not make a chances,my striker don't score,my mid's not passing well at forward, the wingers not help in attack ,in defense things look worse ,due to lack of deciones and concentration and conceded stupid goals ... I'm watching the whole match and not get improve much change iT's ...

I'm in the mud, I go to sacked ...

I need help to not be the worst team in history and get some packing

my formation is :

fb(d) - cb (d) - cb (d) - fp (s)

------anchor (d) ----------

wm (s) - dlp (s) - b2b (s) - wm (a)

-------- dlf (a) -------------

style play : counter/rigid

ti's: short - pass th. de defence - whipped cross - stick positions

any idea ¿?

The right fb with (a) duty to have some movement from behind. The forward with a support duty and one of the mc with attack will help them to work better linking your lines. Overall i feel you are playing too conservatively. Rigid + stick to position ? Have you tried fluid?

In this formation the striker can get easily isolated from the midfield. This generally happens when giving an attacking role but no support from central midfield in the form of an attacking role. The 3 in midfield give you the license to play an attacking role in there, I would say it's vital to the successful connection to your forward, however I would use a support role upfront and use runners from deep as your attacking threat.

I would change the DLPs or B2B to an attacking role like but not limited to CMa and ask the Striker to play a support role to connect with him and the WMa. If you are absolutely insistent on playing a attacking forward then a Treq is your best bet as he will drop deep aswell as float in behind but make sure he's got great agility and speed or he won't make up the ground.

The right fb with (a) duty to have some movement from behind. The forward with a support duty and one of the mc with attack will help them to work better linking your lines. Overall i feel you are playing too conservatively. Rigid + stick to position ? Have you tried fluid?

Rigid philosophy has nothing to do with how aggressive or not a tactic is. Neither really is stick to positions. Aggression comes from mentality and roles/duties within that framework

In this formation the striker can get easily isolated from the midfield. This generally happens when giving an attacking role but no support from central midfield in the form of an attacking role. The 3 in midfield give you the license to play an attacking role in there, I would say it's vital to the successful connection to your forward, however I would use a support role upfront and use runners from deep as your attacking threat.

I would change the DLPs or B2B to an attacking role like but not limited to CMa and ask the Striker to play a support role to connect with him and the WMa. If you are absolutely insistent on playing a attacking forward then a Treq is your best bet as he will drop deep aswell as float in behind but make sure he's got great agility and speed or he won't make up the ground.

thanks a lot! i'm going to test this ..

say things later !

U think the pass-short style is correct to attempt to make chances,for a poor team ? i think I'm too cautios ... but my players not have 12+ in pass attrib ...

thx at all!

after a few games , i'm testing ur differents advice's :

i'm change the dlp (s) to apm (s) ,the b2b to mc (a) and dlp(atack) now is in support (i'm play in fm14 ,and the most new rols are not here) and released stick positions in the TI's,and PI's mark "Fewer Risky Passes" ...

the actual draw is:

fb(d) - cb (d) - cb (d) - fb (s)

------anchor (d) ----------

wm (s) - mc(a) - apm (s) - wm (a)

-------- dlf (s) -------------

style play : counter/rigid

ti's: short - pass th. de defence - work ball into box - whipped cross

seems works better , the miracle is possible :D ...

I will continue to try promotion ...

Archived