The Old Lady Strikes

-Jef-

kFimBGK.png

Gonna rush through first season to get you up to date. Hopefully the layout is neat and I don't have any mistakes. Probably will miss lots of interesting info. So, let's get started.

xDu9Nq7.png

kEGpCwz.png

VfgvQiZ.png

Didn't want to change the layout of the team much so I ended up with three transfers in worth a total of 8.5 mil € and loaned out unhappy Japaneese left winger. So far, only Kramarić has paid off getting that Rookie of the Year in Bundesliga scoring 16 goals in 33 games. Ajer was ineligible for registration and hasn't really played yet, but my Ass Man says he's my best best as my Playmaker. Also trying to transform Dele Alli to a striker. Certainly has potential and attributes for that.

HLVBWIL.png

L2O7fvp.png

There's not really much to say other than that I overachieved by 8 places. Media suggested that I would wound up being 15th on the table barely escaping relegation, yet this brave squad lead by magnificent Kramarić managed to squeeze into the last place that led to Europa League. Am really happy with my defense seeing as I had 4th best defense in the league. As I already said Andrej Kramarić was my best player and second goalscorer in the league trailing only Lewandowski who had 34 goals in 34 games.

ViIMlBM.png

6U2hKAP.png

I was knocked out of German Cup versus Dresden who played in third German tier. Not even all-mighty Kramarić couldn't save us from that...embarassment to say the least.

----------------

Anyway, that was about it for quick introductory report. Don't have much info and/or screenies to share, unfortunately. Hope you guys enjoyed.

kFimBGK.png

And so begins the second season. In this report I'm just gonna go through transfers and leave results for winter break.

BCCMTV2.png

kEGpCwz.png

UnOk00B.png

I spent €5.75 million on incoming transfer. However, I did spend it on my biggest needs -- backup central defender in Sorensen and striker because Kalou was bad and inconsistent. Yeah, hoping from Bendtner to give me good and consistent. But hey, it's almost Christmas, right? I did bring few more young and talented players in Fabrice Olinga -- a black version of Muller, David Pavelka -- a good defensive mid that doesn't have two wooden stick instead of legs like Hosogai has. I also bought Cavaleiro as my versatile winger that likes to play defense. Looking forward to developing those players. Also brought Eboue on free as my insurance right back.

PiKjmdh.png

I got €7.75 million from outgoing transfers. I am more than happy with how I dealt with those idiots that wanted out. Didn't include releases and loan players on picture above because the list is too long and these are the only relevant transfers. Every player that was sold was not good enough for my team (sans Kalou) and was unhappy.

I1b5U0A.png

As you can see I also bought Serbian Jović as my future star striker. He will come in January and will immediately jump in starting eleven with Kramaric. Sorry, Lord. Wanted to avoid 'popular' singings in this save (see: Bendtner), but the need for striker was too strong. Might have overpaid him at this stage of his career, but he will more than make it worthwhile.

----------------

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, be free to ask. Also, just a quick heads-up: I'm gonna do 5 reports per season: summer transfers, winter break results, january transfers(if any), youth intake/talented youngsters in my team and the last one is quick overview of the results (see: first report)

NOOOOO! You sold Ben-Hatira!! :(

Wasn't good enough to warrant a place over Beerens who is an absolute beast.

Very nice lay out with graphics. Solid first season be interesting to see how much you can improve on it :)

Thanks :) Hopefully I improve enough to sneak into that Champions League place. So, at least 4th.

Archived