Need some advice about fm15?

So I'm considering getting fm15 as I never bothered with fm14. But I have a few questions about the game which is bothering me which I hope people can help.

1. Maybe I'm stupid lol but I have noticed there are real club badges now when I played fm13 I am sure I saw real badges. Is this something new or has the "fake" badges been in the game for a long time? Also is there any other licensing issues I don't know about? I know the German national team isn't on the game or German players I think as well.

2. Also i havent played since fm13 what are the major improvements and how is the match engine?

3. I have read in this years version before starting the game you have an option of two badges so being a manager and being on the training field. Why have SI added this and isnt this going to make things more complicated?

2, Far too many to mention in a single post :p the match engine has definitely improved this year since they've been using motion capture technology for the first time to make it look more realistic. Players don't skate around the pitch like they used too, it looks pretty amazing for a FM game. There are issues with the Beta match engine but these should be addressed by full release on Friday or soon after.

3. Your manager now has attributes, so you can now train the players yourself if you have a high enough attribute in attacking for example rather than hiring an attacking coach to do it for you. You don't have to chose between the two manager styles if you don't want to, it won't make that much difference either way but has been brought in to reflect real life; not all managers sit in their office all day looking at tactics, and not all managers take part in training the players. It just adds more realism but it doesn't entail anymore work than usual.

Archived