Getting a New Stadium in FM13

I'm doing a long term save with Wehen on FM13 and I've finally reached the point where I can ask for a new stadium as the currently expanded Brita Arena only holds 15,180. For a team going for 9 Bundesliga titles in a row and looking to retain the CL for the 3rd time in a row, 15,000 just doesnt cut it. I also have £290m in the bank for this purpose but when I asked for a new stadium it was rejected as the board felt we didnt have the fanbase.

As I have mentioned the club has been hugely successful these past 10 years and our crowd average for last season was around 14.5k. I dont know what more I can do to get the board to agree to it.

In this situation there's not much you can do besides keep asking for it. Eventually the board will agree, be it next season or in 10 seasons - it's difficult to say. Seems like it all comes down to your fanbase and how many wants to go to your matches.

I was in the same situation and get the same reply for years as Forest Green Rovers. Playing at a 12.5k stadium.

Don't have the fan base....

Then they eventually announce the building of a 67k stadium. Seems the fans had been queuing up for a while!

Archived