Managing the Dressing Room- Too easy?

Hi everyone, I´ve been playing quite a good bit of FM14 and I mostly like it, in so many aspects. But one thing that I just recently noticed its how easy it is to keep everyone in the dressing room happy. There is no challenge at that. I know that players have like a kind of problems between them because you can send the Captain to solve it but its not even well announced in the game and it does not seem to affect anything.

I would like it or find it a bit more realistic if players got into fights, bit like Daniel Osvaldo last year. Or they tried to dictate who plays and who does not (it happens somewhat regularly IRL) or some more interaction to make it a challenge.

Any suggestions?

Fights and other stuff tend to not happen for real players since that might count as libel. Once you get into mostly-regen territory you start getting issues.

I've had to release 3 youth players and banish a senior player to the reserves for missing training.

Fights and other stuff tend to not happen for real players since that might count as libel. Once you get into mostly-regen territory you start getting issues.

I've had to release 3 youth players and banish a senior player to the reserves for missing training.

Thanks for the response mate, It did not think of it in those terms and you are kinda right. Anyways been until 2025 and nothing happened yet. Maybe I just got some good personalities.

I'm in 2036 now and the times I've had a regen miss training can be counted on one hand. I think SI should be way less restrictive when it comes to incidents happening to regens. Have them fight among eachother, refuse to play for a club because of contract issues, tweet racist remarks, punch journalists, throw tantrums

Archived