FM14: Portsmouth F.C. - We've Slipped Down A League Two Many!

Ty

Has anyone started a Pompey save since the January update? I suspect it might be harder to make quick progress through the leagues. Harris and Wallace don't seem to be rated quite as highly, though don't quote me on that.

Nevertheless I finished runners-up to Oxford in League Two first season, and have made a decent start in League One thanks largely to the goals of loanee Zach Clough.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I've finished my first season in the Premier League. I would have been happy just to avoid relegation, but we had a great season and finished 9th. We also won the League Cup!

Our home form was excellent, we had one of the best home records in the league and had wins against Man City, Chelsea, Spurs and southampton. Unfortunately our away form was poor and we only managed 4 away wins.

Ashley Harris was the stand out performer, with 17 goals. Wallace and Rwakarambwe also played well. I think next season will be a challenge as I will need to add to the squad for our Europa League campaign and hopefully avoid second season syndrome.

In other news we will be playing at the Madjeski stadium for next season as the board is expanding Fratton Park. I'm not really sure how I feel about this, as I'm happy about the expansion but not about Pompey playing away all season, but at least it's not St. Mary's.

Archived