Change transfer/wage budgets

Whats the deal with the change budgets, is it something thats going to be looked at?

As manager of HSV, i adjusted budget so i could buy a defensive midfielder at the start of July this left me with a -1.4m transfer budget, however i have 885k a week wage budget. Im only using 425k of this budget at the moment. I cannot sell anybody (even Rene Adler wont go to anyone even for £0), its now October and i still cannot change any budget. This means i cannot buy anyone, not even free transfers as the agent/loyalty fee comes out of my transfer budget.

Im very short on numbers so i tried to free transfer a poor greek player that would have cost me £20k, but there were no funds. Despite making 460k every week on my wage budget.

Yeah, there is an issue regarding chaning budget at the moment. I had the opposite problem where my tranfer fund was plenty but no spare wage left. Despite this I wasn't allow to shift the transfer fund to wage to accommdate signings. I've report this to the bugs forum. And I was told that the issue has been acknowledged and most likely to be fix in the new update.

Archived