PGC: Going Dutch for FM14

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images.jpg

What can i say almost the end of the line for fm 14 and i start to play not to bad :D too little too late mind you.

Next week will be my last then its onto the fm 15 beta see how it looks and plays and then comes the moaning from everyone its full of bugs its rubbish its this its that very much looking forward to it all :p

Would be great to finish the season a champions league place or even the europa league knowing my luck this will happen then i cant play it next season :(

fceindhoven-17.jpg

So the PGC are in to our last season of FM14 as a clan and things haven't got off to the best of starts as we sit in the bottom half of the table.

We are still in both cups, in the dutch cup we face Roda reserves in the next round and in the Europa league we are still in the group stages and am confident we can progress to the knockout rounds.

I now turn my attention to the voting in this years MOTY in which I finished 3rd which in my eyes is unbelievable after another great season for the club adding another piece of silverware to the cabinet. Can someone tell me how a 3rd and 6th place finish in the league comes anywhere near to a club winning a trophy by winning the dutch cup, achieving their media predicted finish and reaching the 2nd KO rnd in Europe.

For the last time in FM14 and with a lump in my throat but to be honest I'm quite pleased ;) i end my post with

Until Next Time........

I now turn my attention to the voting in this years MOTY in which I finished 3rd which in my eyes is unbelievable after another great season for the club adding another piece of silverware to the cabinet. Can someone tell me how a 3rd and 6th place finish in the league comes anywhere near to a club winning a trophy by winning the dutch cup, achieving their media predicted finish and reaching the 2nd KO rnd in Europe.

Shocking aint it i would also like to add why a team who finished 2nd in the juplier division then 6th in the eredivise the season straight after didnt win it :D

emmen-flag.png

We're coming towards the end of our FM14 game, and I'm on the hunt for my 1st trophy in the clan before we go on to FM2015...

After missing out on the league and promotion last season, we got taken over and the finances are at an all-time high - allowing me to invest as much wages as I want with the wage budget doubled compared to last season.

I've signed some experienced players to help achieve the goal of winning the league, but things have been up and down, but we seem to be finding a decent form now... The goal is without a doubt to win the league, and I still believe we can achieve - although we are hurting at the moment with my best player Rankovic being injured - who was the leading goal scorer in the league last season with almost 30 goals...

AndyF - FC Eindoven

RIGHT THATS IT - THE END OF PGC: GOING DUTCH

Lads i must say its been a pleasure to be part of the clan this year....id like to thank all those who have participated and followed us on the thread this FM. I would also like to give myself a massive pat on the back for being the longest serving manager this year :applause::D:applause: (21+years at tiny FC Eindhoven)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived