Everyone in the squad complaining?

Hello there!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, i'm starting to think it might be because i've never had this happen before, and it's happening ALOT.

So, I've just started my second season as Nottingham Forest, we're still in the champ and find ourselves 15th after 7 games. We're aiming for playoffs. However, as early as 4 games into the season i had two of my new signings say that they're not happy with the amount of game time they're receiving, despite playing in two of the four games we've played, and they were signed as rotation players...

I'm not getting a different player become concerned and complain that we're underachieving, literally every couple of days... We've not lost four and won 3, but of the four loses two of them were against clubs that got relegated from the prem! We've even won both of our cup games...

I'm just concerned that the game might be messing up, as i've never had so many players complaining like this, especially so early in the season!!

I once had a player sent out on loan and when this happened I had another player state it was good for team harmony.

Would have had no idea as to his disruptive behaviour if not for this - you may have a black sheep causing disruptions.

Archived