Error when trying to start new game with edited files

el Chuese

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

I've made some of the worst countries in European football potential world beaters.

For every one of these countries I've made a very basic league structure.

All teams except for 16 were deleted and given u23 and u19 teams.

Then I've created a Premier League, Cup, Super Cup and Preseason Cup for each category.

Now when I start a new game with just one of the files loading no problem, but as soon as I add another I get the following error message:

Warning: Could not process rule group settings in .../Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor date/cyprus.dbc

Cypriot Reserves Cup - Too many teams (16) requested from Cypriot Reserves Premier League (0 teams)

The same happens for:

Faroes Reserves Cup - Faroese Reserves Premier League

Icelandic Reserves Cup - Icelandic Reserves Premier League

Liechtensteiner Cup - Liechtensteiner Premier League

Luxembourger Reserves Cup - Luxembourger Reserves Premier League

Maltese Reserves Cup - Maltese Reserves Premier League

Sammarinese Reserves Cup - Sammarinese Reserves Premier League

The obvious answer would be add teams to the mentioned leagues, but I've checked every single file and all the competitions in each file are completely filled.

Can anyone help me with this?

This is a thread I posted on a similar issue in FM2011, KUBI's reply may help you out: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/248791-Unable-to-process-rule-group.-No-reason-given-and-unable-to-find-problem-in-editor

Another time a similar thing happened, the problem was that I had created a reserve team (from the main team's information screen) and then deleted it. The editor back then did not like this but I thought this issue had been fixed.

Archived