How do I reset the colors of the FMC skin?

Flohrinho

So after installing Nuu skin for FM13 I'm having a weird problem with my FMC standard skin.

It might have been cause by the fact that I first installed the skin into the wrong folder under Football Manager 2013/graphics/skins instead of Football Manager 2013/skins.

The game now displays the text in the colors used of the Nuu skin which is a dark skin and causes problems with the light colored skin of FMC, where I now can't see certain stuff like player attributes, the description not the value.

I tried to reset the FMC skin and repair the game via steam but nothing seems to work so far.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or do I have to reinstall the game?

Edit: SS of the problematic area. As you can see it's only possible to see the attribute name once you have highlighted them by clicking on it.

robinvanpersieoverviewpx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've also had this problem after installing the Nuu skin but with the normal FM skin.

The only bit I've noticed it on is the news items in my inbox.

Does anyone know how to change this back?

Thanks

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure it's because the FMC is defaulting to the white font in the Nuu skin. Deleting the Nuu skin fixes it, but is probably not what you want to do, if you still want to use Nuu skin for the full game.

Archived