New Idea: Job Interview & Improved News Feed

Hi guys,

Here's an idea for future games that I think would be awesome: Interviewing for a job.

Instead of just being offered a random job, why not be asked to interview for a job? Gives the longshot more of a chance and could upset the expected candidate.

I also think the game could be vastly improved if the rumors aspect were improved to make a team or manager have to deal with controversies and issues with the players and the media.

Finally, its very hard to keep track of whats going on in the world of FM in your game unless you're constantly looking at other leagues and reading about how each country is doing. Instead, there should be a daily or weekly newspaper that appears on your screen so you can flip through the pages and catch up on whats going on in the rest of the world. Scores, storylines, transfer rumors, upsettled players and rumored sacking/signings should be the focus of the newspapers. The 'Transfer Rumors' section is too undeveloped to be interesting but this would make the job of the manager more compelling if the newspaper all say "XX, manager of Juventus already lined up to replace XX at Liverpool." Then you would receive a message from the board saying its all nonsense or they wouldnt say anything at all making you believe you're on your own.

Thoughts?

Agreed, but even if it were, how often does one get asked to apply or interview for a job? Each question could be the same yet different considering the context (talking to bigger club, going in unemployed, etc.)

Also, SI should find a way to make the manager's salary more important. As of now, I could not care less how much my weekly salary--I just look at the team.

Let me say SI is doing great work and I love the game! Just some friendly suggestions to improve a great gaming experience.

Archived