Benelux Update

FMhQ

Dear,

I am working on a BeNeLux data update with the best teams from the Netherlands and Belgium. Its done and finish but i have one problem. I want to give the new competition more places in Europe but i dont know how to change that.

How can i give the competition more european places en how do i delete the european places of the belgium competition because there are not any good teams in more. Is there somebody who knows that? And what are the correct numbers for that.

The dutch competition is the new Benelux liga and i want 2 give them the following:

Dutch Competition:

2 Direct CL Tickets

1 Qualifying Round Ticket

2 Direct Europe League Tickets

3 Qualifying Round Tickets

Belgium Competition:

I wanna delete al there European places.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Anderlecht not good for you :(

Belgian teams are making progress in European competitions lately,i'm speaking about a period of the latest 3 seasons.Belgium is currently placed as 10th in the Uefa coefficient ranking.For such a small country as we are isn't that bad imo.

Anderlecht not good for you :(

Belgian teams are making progress in European competitions lately,i'm speaking about a period of the latest 3 seasons.Belgium is currently placed as 10th in the Uefa coefficient ranking.For such a small country as we are isn't that bad imo.

I think Anderlect is in the new BeNeLux league he has created, probably along with other Belgian clubs like Standard Liege and Club Brugge.

Do i have to edit all the last 5 years? And where can i find that in de Editor?

And for Belgium, do i have to set all the last years on 0 points?

I think yes. Belgium must have 0 points when you delete the league.

Where in the editor ? I've no idea. But you can change it, i've done it last year but don't know where it is right now. Sorry.

Archived