Hidden stats - is there any to make youngsters amazing??? Screenie

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone has noticed the performance levels of youngsters in the game. Sterling is a fine example of this. He plays amazing but his attributes are poor really and heis performance often belies his stats......

I am wondering whether si has incorporated hunger and drive into these youngsters making them desperate to succeed ??

Here is an example of a 18 year old, look at his stats compared to his match performance!!!

zvjbb.png

Onto his goals to game ratio at 18!!!!!

one of the best parts of the FM is this overperforming/underperforming like in real life there should be some unpredictablity in game bearing in mind that there are many indications how will player perform on the long term.. I do not know if its related to hidden stats or not but i am happy with this mysticism:)

Both your example and Sterling would have lots of pace and acceleration. High pace players usually do pretty well and physical attributes at up more CA points than other areas, so high pace/physical players don't always look as technically acomplished.

It's why Oxliade-Chamerblain is very good as he has high pace/acceleration and he is either footed so he plays a lot better than his attributes.

But at 18, scoring 26 in 29 by feb?1?! With 11 finishing.....

He's quick though with good off-the ball so presumably he will be getting into a lot of scoring chances, especially if your team is playing to his strengths. What's his chance conversion rate? % of shots on target. Good morale will also play it's part and he might have a very high consistency so will play to the maximum of his abilities most of the time.

Tbh I thought I noticed this on FM12 but wasn't sure. It seems players with high potential sometimes perform to their PA and not their current ratings. Players like fierro can score a ridiculous amounts of goals before they are anywhere near their peak. Welbeck too did the same for me on one of my saves

Archived