I really need to get this off my chest

I doubt this will do much good but I have to get it off my chest

First let me say I love this years game in general you have to be more creative with you tactics and the interface feedback stuff is a step forward.

I also applaud SI for trying to engineer more realism into the game.

However

When you introduce such a big change to the game such as TAX then for pity sake get it right. The mess it makes of long term games when you set out to manage your club in a profitable way is just not acceptable.

I know this has been reported as a bug, and here is my second gripe, just because some people rightly ask when it will be fixed the thread gets closed and we are told basically to shut up as “it will be ready when its ready”. What sort of customer relations is that ?

I have been playing this game since 1997 and have never really complained about the game before. I understand some bugs get in and generally you guys do a good job of fixing them

But with something as fundamentally game changing as this you really need to look at your testing procedures.

Rant over peace

It doesn't need a new thread as it's been noted in the feedback thread.

And they've told people repeatedly that they're working on a patch, which will be ready when they've finished testing. Better they take time and get it right, than give a date of say, this friday, and miss it, angering people.

Archived