Standard liege

Bradders10

After just watching the champions league qualifying draw, my team Liverpool have just been drawn to play the Belgian champs, and its given me the urge to start a new game with them and possibly try and make an impact on europe with them.

Has anyone managed them before? or has anyone any ideas as to might be worth buying that could make an impact in both domestic and europeon football on a low budget?

And here i am!! :D

They do have some quality of which Defour is the most known in here. Give him a new big contract with a min. fee release clause of 25 mil euro just to scare some teams off.

Fellaini, Witsel, Onyewu are good too. There strikeforce is quiet good too.

I don't know how much money they have but it will be very little i suspect.

Good luck in Europe with them will be difficult imo.

Defour, Witsel and Fellaini are probably three of the best young players Belgium have got. Fellaini is lethal from the corner trick.

There's also a very good two-footed Serbian striker at Liege whose name escapes me at the moment.

They only have a couple of million so im going to have to do some whelling and dealing to raise some cash to bring in some quality or go down the youth road with some potential wonderkid brazilians being brought in.

Here goes nothing anyway!!

Well im only one pre season friendly in against my reserves, but is been a very busy summer!!

Ive sold the majority of my fringe players and ive brought in numerous players for both the first team and youth team. Looked to build my team around the youngsters Defour and Fellaini.

Notable ins: Mario Yepes (cb), Guillherme (lb), Morais (ml), and Emile Mpenza (cf)

Me too, and it's started off great. I managed to sign Buonanotte and Mihelic, so my midfield is treating me very very well.

I'm 3-1-0 in the league started off by beating down Anderlecht 4-0, and I just qualified for the group stages in the champs league by beating Shakhtar 4-2. Best of luck to everyone else out there. I'm so excited about them I wouldn't even mind if they beat Liverpool(as I sit here wear an Liverpool shirt oops I was kidding)

Oh I also loaned Gary Bocaly and his stats are already climbing fast.

Oh one more note, not signing Damian Escudero and Agulo(two of my favorite cheapies) came back to bite me in the ass because they signed for Gent and Genk:(

Archived