Crazy much?

I just write this out of annoyance, but I also wonder if this happen often enough.

So Man City bought 29 years old Griezmann out of Chelsea for 10.25 mil, and for whatever reason City doesn't play him. In the first 6 months he's there he played only 4 cup games, griezmann understandably want out, got transfer listed and since he's in my shortlist was offered to me for 20.50 mil!!!!! Twice the price City paid for him six months ago when he plays no game at all.... I mean seriously that's one messed up A.I. right there.... I don't believe human players can do that kind of flip... it's insulting and irritating >.<

venting off... :p

you say the player wanted to leave... perhaps man city didnt want to sell so inflated his price so he wouldnt leave unless for silly money... happens irl also

"was offered to me for 20.50 mil!!!!!"

I'm not sure how else to phrase it because when I read that my understanding is that the player was being offered to me, by Man City (as in I didn't initiate the bid) for the sum... if I did phrase it wrong then please correct me :p

"was offered to me for 20.50 mil!!!!!"

I'm not sure how else to phrase it because when I read that my understanding is that the player was being offered to me, by Man City (as in I didn't initiate the bid) for the sum... if I did phrase it wrong then please correct me :p

same difference... player wants to leave, city don't want unhappy unruly players in the squad and try and flog him around for a profit

Archived