Match preperation training.

I base mine on the recommendation of my scout who is assigned to check out the next opponent. Most of the time I have no specific focus, when against a stronger side he usually suggests defensive positioning (rarer these days and usually away from home), and weaker sides in cup ties he goes for attacking movement.

Very high Teamwork until full tactic familiarity is achived, then Low Defensive Positioning thereafter.

Maybe you already know this but setting it on teamwork won't make your team more familiar with the tactic. If you set it too "no focus" it will increase tactic familiarity the fastest (as there is no time spent on anything but learning your tactic). Teamwork makes you team blend faster but after half a season on "teamwork" your team should have already build a great understanding with each other so it's probably not useful to keep it on teamwork for the whole season.

I usually put it on teamwork during the preseason and maybe the first couple of competitive games and then switch to attacking movement for most of the season. I might use defensive positioning when I'm going for a draw.

Maybe you already know this but setting it on teamwork won't make your team more familiar with the tactic. If you set it too "no focus" it will increase tactic familiarity the fastest (as there is no time spent on anything but learning your tactic). Teamwork makes you team blend faster but after half a season on "teamwork" your team should have already build a great understanding with each other so it's probably not useful to keep it on teamwork for the whole season.

I usually put it on teamwork during the preseason and maybe the first couple of competitive games and then switch to attacking movement for most of the season. I might use defensive positioning when I'm going for a draw.

Yeah I knew that but I use when the tactic familiarity goes full as a rough marker for when I am happy with the squad understanding. I'm bringing quite a number of new faces each year so it will take a while but once I feel everything is working well then I'll change. It just so happens to coincide with the tactic familiarity maxing out.

I'll keep an eye on the assistants team talk feedback to see how the squad is progressing and then change to defensive positioning once I'm happy with the squad's understanding. It just happens to be close to when my tactic becomes familiar so I use it as my marker

Archived