ron.e

Transfer budget

8 posts in this topic

Hi. I'm new to the hand-held version of the game. I'm crystal palace and in the first season I'm given £70k to spend. At the start of the next season will I get more money or is transfer budget totally dependant on player sales.

Btw, £70k opening balance for a club like palace is a bit low if you ask me, is there any plans to improve this?

As a Charlton fan I think that balance is about £69K too much

I believe they factor in transfers done in that season already then inflate your budget a bit. For example Palace may have spent £5m and the SI scouts believes that was all that was assigned for transfers then they add a bit on to give you some more money.

I totally understand that thanks. So is there a new budget every season or do I need to sell players to raise cash every year. Thanks

There's a new budget every year though if you do have money left over it can help improve how much you have (though the board may take some away say if your wage budget is high).

Thanks for the reply. I've put the tactic into the game via iTunes but I can't find the file within the game itself. Can you help please