>>> Alavanja 2012 Light Tabbed <<<

Marconni1985

Finally I finished and this version too, it's default style tabbed version, after this I will make dark tabbed version, of course. There are some new things in regard to the others skins, you will see that in the game, and you can see that now on the next pictures.

football-manager-2012-ma.png

tottenham-v-man-utd-tv-v.png

tottenham-v-man-utd-stat.png

steven-davis-overview-pr.png

red-star-v-partizan-spli.png

aberdeen-tactics-player-.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

--------------------------------------------

If you maybe don't like size of the font here

titlebar-font.jpg

go to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\alavanja 2012 light tabbed\panels

then right click on titlebar.xml file, then edit, and find this lines

<!-- title area -->

<widget class="text" id="sect" alignment="left,top" size="27" font="fonts/1" style="bold, shadowed" multiline="false" auto_size="horizontal">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="5"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="titl" set_property="text"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>

</widget>

<!-- description -->

<widget class="text" id="subs" size="14" font="fonts/1" style="shadowed" alignment="left, top" multiline="true" auto_size="vertical">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="18"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="subt" skip_if_null="false" set_property="hidn"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="subt" set_property="text"/>

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr"/>

</widget>

you can change here sizes and positions of that.

Cheers.

Great skin mate. Default font are much better imho, still a bit too small but i can change this by myself. Now only waiting for dark version.

One complait:

qqqqob.jpg

This cup image isn't necessary here.

Great skin mate. Default font are much better imho, still a bit too small but i can change this by myself. Now only waiting for dark version.

One complait:

qqqqob.jpg

This cup image isn't necessary here.

Tnx mate. Cup image you can change easily, go to

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\alavanja 2012 light tabbed\graphics\interface\titlebar\match

there are 4 folders, delete score folder, and rename score v2 folder to score.

Tnx mate. Cup image you can change easily, go to

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\alavanja 2012 light tabbed\graphics\interface\titlebar\match

there are 4 folders, delete score folder, and rename score v2 folder to score.

I do that but the cup image still there

Archived