[FM11] Queen's Park rising through scotland!

k007sc

just started my game with this queens park and i had no idea that they play and own hampden park with attendance of 52,500 so there money to be made here and everyone is on a amater contract which mean i dont have pay wages but i was just wondering...

when scotland play a home match would i receive any money from that game?

Ill keep you updated on how im doing so far ive only played 1 game against falkirk in the cup and lost 2-0 2 late goals to crush me :( but i beat motherwell 1-0 in a freindly :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm in a game managing Queen's Park, I managed to get double promotion to Division 1, then stayed there for 2 seasons before going down the managed to go back up at the first attempt and then finished 3rd in Division 1. It is tough as my best players keep getting poached but I'm not sure if I would want to be in the SPL being amateur!

I'm in a game managing Queen's Park, I managed to get double promotion to Division 1, then stayed there for 2 seasons before going down the managed to go back up at the first attempt and then finished 3rd in Division 1. It is tough as my best players keep getting poached but I'm not sure if I would want to be in the SPL being amateur!

I'm currently with Elgin the Scottish First. Horrible division with just the one promotion place and no play-offs.

Archived