Please,Please help going crazy !!!!

JD 1984

Hi there everyone thought i would have a bit of fun in FM untill the new patch came out by messing a bout with the editor but where is it?

I have installed my game through Steam but i can not find the editor anywhere!! :(

I have been searching through everything for ages & have been raking through everyones posts to try & see if they explained it but nothing,i cant even see anything on the official threads page :(

I know i'm prob doing something wrong but please can some1 point me in the right direction?

From the thread conveniently named: *PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*

Where Can I find the Editor?

If installed on offline systems it can be found in C: > Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor > editor.exe

On Vista and W7 It can also be accessed by right-clicking on FM2010 icon in games explorer

If installed using steam the editor can be found: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\

If installed on Mac it can be found: /Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2010/tools/

From the thread conveniently named: *PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING*

Where Can I find the Editor?

If installed on offline systems it can be found in C: > Program Files > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > tools > editor > editor.exe

On Vista and W7 It can also be accessed by right-clicking on FM2010 icon in games explorer

If installed using steam the editor can be found: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\

If installed on Mac it can be found: /Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2010/tools/

Thats for 2010 not 2011,i seen that

I cant find anything that says SteamApps.

If any1 could post a step by step or something that would be amazing,is there something i've not downloaded perhaps?

Thats for 2010 not 2011,i seen that

I cant find anything that says SteamApps.

If any1 could post a step by step or something that would be amazing,is there something i've not downloaded perhaps?

It doesnt matter what year its from, the game still installs to the same path. The FAQ is there for a reason as mentioned. All the info in there is correct regardless of the year.

Archived