Editing Masters - Pyramid/Regions- is this possible?

Cadijk van Kaarhandel

I thought this would be reasonably straight forward but i'm having a bit of a problem.

Basically i would like to have the four regional leagues set so that they operate seperately. Then, if they win the top tier of their own region, they enter a play-off with the 3 other regional champions and two of these four clubs will promote into the SPL2

Running into a few problems with the editing, but this should be possible - right? And any tips on what to do??!!! I've hit some issues like it wanting to relegate the bottom team in the West region into the top league of the East.

2ilii3r.jpg

Cool, thanks.

I've now got Nation Rules are Valid - still a lot of tweaking with sorting promotions and stuff - but a good sign.

Does anyone have any tips for the Tier 3 Promotion Playoff? I'd like these 4 Champions to play a Group for 2 Promotion Places but when i tell it to do this it says "Promotion places must be divisible by leagues (4)"

Cool, thanks.

I've now got Nation Rules are Valid - still a lot of tweaking with sorting promotions and stuff - but a good sign.

Does anyone have any tips for the Tier 3 Promotion Playoff? I'd like these 4 Champions to play a Group for 2 Promotion Places but when i tell it to do this it says "Promotion places must be divisible by leagues (4)"

Set promotion places to 0 in the overall league menu and make sure the number of teams promoted from your playoff is 2, and have the SPL-2 have 2 teams relegated. The promotion/relegation playoff work independently of the promotion/relegation places you set at the "General" tab.

Not sure that you can using Nation Rules, it would be a possibility using Advanced Rules however everything must be set manually and for a task of your complexity it might be a little too daunting.

I'd set your realism expectation a little lower if you are using Nation Rules.

It is possible, certainly. Seems pretty simple and straight forward. With last year's nation rules, you couldn't and would have to rely on setting regions for each division and setting the correct regional division for each club at each tier (which still would be smart), but with this years is very easy.

Archived