ollie laaaaaaaad

Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

3,828 posts in this topic

yup if you want it too, how do you want me to do screenies monthly or weekly?? and player stats and team stats aswell ??

I would be happy with monthly, however I am happy to go with how you wish to do sceen shots etc and what other chairmen want.

I think do what olllie was doing maybe post the results each time and then post a league table every month or week depending on how many you want to post. Then do a screed shot of each of the team squads maybe on a custom layout showing attributes that people wanna see like goals assists other things like that. every month/ 3 months again depending on how many you wanna do then maybe a finance page every three months or on demand again up to you on the amount you wanna do!!

I am now happy to let Fergie deal with all contracts and transfer until the summer. After all that is what i pay him for

bit late now i wanted to see if a deal could be reached for him to move to United

BBC Final Results

1.jpg

Arsenal 2 -- 1 Blackpool

van persie Ronaldo

chamakh

Rosicky Injured

Villa 4 - 1Birmingham

Agbonlahor Sidwell Amantitdis

Delph Young Mcfadden injured(5days)

Neymar injured(4 weeks)

Blackburn 1 - Chelsea 3

Nakamura Essien

lampard

Milevskyi(pen)

Bolton 3 - 1Newcastle

llan Smith

Ninkovic Jonas Injured 3days

Keane

Beye Injured 3days

Fulham 0 - 1 Stoke

Henry off Faye

2yellows

Liverpool 1 - 1Man U

Kuyt Valencia

Man c 1 - 1 Everton

Adebayor Castro (90 mins)

Sunderland 0 - 2 WBA

Moore

Harewood

West ham2 - 0Wigan

Illunga

Elmander

Green Injured

Wolves 2 - 1 Tottenham

Maierhofer Crouch

Edwards

Brown,Zubar Injured

I am happy for whoever the blackburn manager to sort out player contracts etc. he can also sell whoever he wishes and bring in whoever he wishes!

bit late now i wanted to see if a deal could be reached for him to move to United

Well unless you offered ridiculous money it would have been no.

Is there any way to expand that down to include goal scorers with the result?

give me a shout if you wanna see your teams line up for the match ??

Yes Please - Blackburn

Is there any way to expand that down to include goal scorers with the result?

yeah sure no probs

Well unless you offered ridiculous money it would have been no.

I am Manchester United ridiculous money is not a problem for us neither is players that would improve your team being included in the deal?

I will be looking in the summer depending on how the strikers get on it the second half of the season so i will probably be back. What sort of fee would you be looking for?

I am Manchester United ridiculous money is not a problem for us neither is players that would improve your team being included in the deal?

I will be looking in the summer depending on how the strikers get on it the second half of the season so i will probably be back. What sort of fee would you be looking for?

Not going to say a price, but if the right offer came in then....

Not going to say a price, but if the right offer came in then....

Excellent can you just let me know what the price was to buy him on the first place so i have a starting point and can work from there

give me a couple mins doing a write up of the scorers :D

Dont worry if it is going to take effort if you cannot get FM to do it for you in a screen print then it does not matter!!

Excellent can you just let me know what the price was to buy him on the first place so i have a starting point and can work from there

Think it was around 20 mil

I dont want you to go to to much trouble mate if you are happy doing that then yeah thats great but it could get tediuos for you in the longrun !!!

I dont want you to go to to much trouble mate if you are happy doing that then yeah thats great but it could get tediuos for you in the longrun !!!

How about i just do the big games abd derbys ??

can you please post up the transfer screens from all prem clubs on 1st of Feb so we can see that the managers have done in the transfer window?

Also what happened to United in the FA cup i cannot see us there are we out or playing on a different day?

can you please post up the transfer screens from all prem clubs on 1st of Feb so we can see that the managers have done in the transfer window?

Also what happened to United in the FA cup i cannot see us there are we out or playing on a different day?

you wen out to man c

Breaking News from the BBC sports desk

Javier Aguirre has been sacked by fulham his winning % was 30%

Has Alex Ferguson made any transfers in January after i made the ones at the start??

Would it not be easier for you to do just one for each of the teams? if not can i get Uniteds transfer page?

What contract is he on at the moment? how much to remove him as manager?

Bloody hell i thought he had a yearly rolling contract with us these days oh well

I think that it is only fair that you make any replacement coach a care taker and let the chairman get rid of him free of charge and bring in his own so that the chairman is still incharge.

I think that it is only fair that you make any replacement coach a care taker and let the chairman get rid of him free of charge and bring in his own so that the chairman is still incharge.

yeah i know i was just announcing it aha

im off ill update more tomorrow :)

if anyone thinks i can do stuff better just tell me what and ill try to make it better

Can you tell me about Evertons transfer offer? Also a screenshot of my transfer page? Thanks