Amanda I'm sorry

Kain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty Food:

My name is DamonWattsok

I put a signature after all my posts cos its uber <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did that for like two days and never said it was uber icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DamonWattsok:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty Food:

My name is DamonWattsok

I put a signature after all my posts cos its uber <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i did that for like two days and said it was uber cos it really is UBER icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wassup Damon i see your vocabulary is getting awesome, also boring old thread icon13.gif

well, well, good on ya icon_smile.gif

in just over a month I am meeting up with the girl I am moving with for the first time in a few years. We used to hang out all the time when I was living in Leicester and then I had to move back home and she moved back to Scotland, so we have been only chatting on the internet for the past few years, so I am getting quite nervous now, obviously its not like you and how nervous you would be because we used to practically live together so technically she isnt an online gf...

Dunno why I am telling you this like, just make sure we dont have an abduction story on crimewatch in the next few months icon_smile.gif

Archived