World Super Cities

I have kind-of finished the top tier of my World Super Cities, this includes:

nicknamed teams from the top 60 nations in world football, mostly written in the appropriate language.

No created players or added players to teams so teams start with regens.

In league, minimum of 9 homegrown players at club in starting 11.

In league, minimum of 14 homegrown players at club in match squad.

In Pro League (cup) minimum of 10 homegrown players at club in starting 11 and no subs! to make it even harder.

All group A clubs have start of the art youth and training facilities + a youth academy.

Screenshots and Download file may follow.

What website do you recommend uploading it to? I think I might upload it tomorrow morning, but I don't know what website to upload it to.

I started off with London Lions in my save and I've just accepted a contract offer from Libreville because some teams like the London Lions might not have enough players that trained at the club and in my save they didn't. Anyway Libreville has some good players and though it is extremely short on money, I think we can achieve something.Some financial stuff like estimated value, season ticket prices and single match prices don't seem to come out how I wanted it to be but it actually makes it more interesting because I didn't put in anyway bankrupt clubs at first.Matadores de Madrid appear to be the richest in my save with an estimated value of £27million.I have put the league at around the same reputation as the blue square North, South and Premier so you can buy players from there easily.In testing I have also managed to get Julio Eduardo Santa Cruz on loan from Everton, this south african keeper who started his career with Sheffield Wednesday for 13k from Ajax CT and I managed to await a work permit for an Arnett Gardens Striker (Jamaica) all before I left for Libreville.

letissierandhenryaregreat

Archived