[FM10] The world is my oyster! (Journeyman career)

AnythingIsPossible

earthfootballtheworldat.jpg

Game details - Journeyman career (Unemployed)

Database editing - None

Rep - Sunday league footballer

Datebase size - Large

Nations loaded - 25

Leagues loaded - 58

Total player count - 101,000

Countries all with full leagues loaded - Austrailia, Austria, Brazil, Crotia, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong kong, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and finally Wales.

My goal -

To become a World class manager while travelling the world, I love to travel in real life, been everywhere around Europe, but with FM i may get to Asia and South America before i do in real life, I would like to start out there, but starting unemployed and with a English language i guess ill get Telford or someone :) Ill be updating this career often, hopefully ill be multilingual by the time im done. I invite you all on my exciting journey, Will i become a Alex ferguson or Jose mourinho or will i simply be another Claude Anelka!

Let me intoduce Claude Anelka-

If ever you're feeling a little down, seek solace in the fact that there is always someone less able than you. To do anything. Claude Anelka is that man. Having given up getting his brother signed to any club that would pay more than £20m, he decided he could go and manage a football club, despite never having played the game before. He offered £300,000 to Raith Rovers, using some kind of mystery magic dust to make them believe that he was the next Wenger. He brought in some French players that nobody in France had ever heard of - in fact, many of them had never played in a side with eleven players before - and got an amazing one, yes, one single point, from 24. Brilliant.

Fingers crossed ill at least become a Dave Bassett :cool:

This is my first Journeyman career so im not sure what to expect, discovering these forums has opened a whole new world of playing FM for me, I never thought of all the different ways you lot play, now i'm no longer bored with FM, I embrace it and look forward to what lies ahead as i do in my own life. :D

The first job i'm offered i will take.

I have accepted my first job offer, I don't know if this was wise, you pros would know better, but i just wanna get stuck in.

Team name - Happy Valley

Country - Hong kong

Transfer budget - 19k happyvalley.gif

Wage budget - 5k

My wage - £220 a week

Expectation - Fight bravely against relegation and have a good experience in cups, so no pressure, good for first job.

Happy Valley were once a top club in Hong kong last winning the title in 2005, but have since been on a downward spiral

Now with the lowest income in the league and least TV money its gonna be a struggle.

500/1 to win the league :)

Archived