You have probably heard it all before

Frankly I didn't think it would be a requirement for me to say that I can only use cash, however as stated previously I will be waiting for patch 3 so most of the bugs are ironed out.

We were talking about buying options and prices. Why would you think mentioning it was unneeded? :confused:

OK I'll make this simple.

I never mentioned purchasing options I only said I'd be buying it in the New Year to take advantage of the patches - I added as an afterthought that I'd probably find it cheaper.

Cost is not my primary driver.

No, others mentioned purchasing options. And you were constantly talking about getting it at a cheaper price.

Right then! Before you read on, this is a rant.

Now before people start saying "we know there is an issue, or, its your tactics"

The rant is about the amount of chances it takes to score goals, SI have released a game before it is ready and once again have to resort to letting patches so you can then enjoy it fully. Do you know of any other game you buy in the shops and yet have to wait 6 months and various patches later for the game to be correct?

This game is crap, how can you possibly say it is fun when you have 6-7 one on one`s a match and hit the woodwork 3 or 4 times and be lucky to actually score, yet the opp goes up the other end and makes your keeper look like a blind man with no arms!?

If you release a game then you release it without these schoolboy errors, to make matters worse they know of the problem but still make you wait for it to be corrected!

I bought my game months ago and I expect the game to be working properly when I bought it, I wouldn`t go to Curry`s and buy a TV and wait 6 months for an engineer to fix the damn thing, when you buy something it is because it is working and not having to constantly download patches for it to work.

What about those people who do not have the internet? How unfair is it to them that they buy a game and have no idea that patches are around to correct faults or shall I say F%^K UPS!!

SI are practically stealing money as they are giving you half a product.

No doubt people will now comment how they are sick of reading rants about known issues but guess what TOUGH! DON`T READ IT THEN

I hope a moderator does read this though so he can explain why I have bought a game and it has hundreds of bugs and why they were not sorted prior to release.

it happens irl too mate. im a spurs fan and its happened to us 3 times this season against stoke 0-1, hull 0-0 and leeds in the cup 2-2. it doesnt really bother me that it happens in the game because i put up with that watching spurs lol.

Always try to be constructive

Posts with the sole intention of 'ranting' will be closed. Constructive criticism however, is always welcome.

Taken from the rules thread. If you can't be constructive, then we're not really interested. We have a bugs forum if you want to report the issues raised.

I hope a moderator does read this though so he can explain why I have bought a game and it has hundreds of bugs and why they were not sorted prior to release.

I'm not sure what I can tell you, as mods aren't employed by SI.

Archived