SI please give us info about this

Do following (hidden) attributes have any influence on training/how good a coach is?

- low adaptability (for a foreigner coach); e.g. 5/20

- low ratings for; ambition, pressure, professionalism (9/20 or less) --> do these influence the quality of a coach ???

- hardness of training attribute; what is this ? importance ? what's the difference between a coach with 18/20 and 5/20 for it?

please SI inform us about this

well i have to say this now:

I've been testing countless times with training. EXCELLENT coaches with poor personality stats are actually BAD coaches (players do not improve very well)

same players improve a lot with normal coaches with good personality stats...

its like players with huge potential that only improve if their personality stats are good enough...

BUT, i still have no idea about that 'hardness of training' thing... and also no idea about adaptability... (I doubt if there really is an impact)

edit: I'm sure hardness of training doesn't influence the workload, ive tested that too

some coaches have workload(low) for a certain training

another coach with exact same attributes has (medium) for same training --> NO IDEA why there is a difference...

SI PLEASE ANSWER

or don't you guys even know it eh ????!!!!!! someone had put al those things in the game (maybe 5 years ago) and i think you guys have no idea what to do with it... haha

its really funny, but i really really have the idea that you guys (SI) have no idea about some of these attributes and what kind of influence they have...

Archived