Anyone find the rest player option a pain now?

I play in N.Ireland and sometimes have 4-5 games a week when I get in Europe. On FM9 you could just right-click on a player and the rest option was there to select. Now you have to right-click then go through: squad - training - rest - 1 day etc. It's a pain in the neck and takes to long when I want to rest 9 or 10 players after a game.

Anyone remember the option to rest players automatically after a game? It would be good to see that again.

can you not select all the players you want to rest, then collectively assign them to "rest" ?? ie shift + click on players, then use the menu? admittedly its not as good as the previous system, but its gotta be better than doing it player by player!

can you not select all the players you want to rest, then collectively assign them to "rest" ?? ie shift + click on players, then use the menu? admittedly its not as good as the previous system, but its gotta be better than doing it player by player!

Unless they're all in a row then you'll want to use Ctrl, but yes, that should work.

Archived