FM10 on Mac OS help

guys, i play FM10 on my Macbook, Mac OS X...

when i start the game, and play it on windowed mode, i can't see the bottom part of the game (the place where preference, exit button) are....

i connect my backbook to a LCD screen, and the resolution of it is 1360 * 768, and at the preference screen of FM10, i cant possible to choose other resolution than that...anyone can help?

yea...at the game preference, i only got the choice of changine the horizontol resolution, not the vertical one. the vertical resolution stuck at 768 :(

i shifted my dock to the left, but i still cant see anything at the bottom part, its like there is more stuff down there, but i cant shift it due to the toolbar of my mac

besides, no matter what resolution i change at my system preference, inside the game preference, all the resolution are xxxx X 768 :S

can i hide the toolbar (the bar at the top of my mac showing the apple icon one? )

i just try to use Plistedit pro to hide the menu bar and dock when i launch FM, but then i still can barely see the words on the bottom part

for instant, i can only see the icon when at main screen, but cant see which icon represents what as i cant see the icon name

the grey bar of FM2010 is taking up space! grr....

btw, just wnat to ask, anything important at the bottom part when i play the game? sigh...

Ok, found a solution here: http://www.cynosurex.com/Software/MagicMenu/

Download the app, unzip it, and open the folder that you just unzipped. Now close FM10, navigate to the FM folder, and drag the FM10 app (the icon in the folder) into the "magic menu on" icon in the downloaded folder. Log out of your account, log back in, start FM 10 and when you load your game, the menu bar will be gone and you'll be able to see the whole FM10 window.

Sounds complicated but was really easy and took about 1 minute to set up.

Ok, found a solution here: http://www.cynosurex.com/Software/MagicMenu/

Download the app, unzip it, and open the folder that you just unzipped. Now close FM10, navigate to the FM folder, and drag the FM10 app (the icon in the folder) into the "magic menu on" icon in the downloaded folder. Log out of your account, log back in, start FM 10 and when you load your game, the menu bar will be gone and you'll be able to see the whole FM10 window.

Sounds complicated but was really easy and took about 1 minute to set up.

wont work for me :(

yes, the program work, the dock and menu bar of my Mac OS is hidden, but the bottom part i still cant see it all

example: 1) i can see abit more things on the home screen before i start my load game, but cant see the word on it, only can see part of the icon

2) when inside the game, i cant see those word on the bottom part of the game, the everyone and some other words and icon there :(

We had this problem with FM09 too.

The solution is here: http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20070118003804854

You want the plist file to read like this near the bottom:

<key>LSRequiresCarbon</key>
<true/>
<key>LSUIPresentationMode</key>
<integer>4</integer>
<key>NSAppleScriptEnabled</key>
<false/>

Once you've hidden the menubar, you can simply move up the FM window to the top of the screen.

Archived