Quick Answer please regarding Vargas!

Boysie

Hi,

Im playing right now, and want to continue playing, while watching Fulham v Everton ;-)

Im inter, just finished my first season, won serie A and got to the semis of the CL. I want to sign Vargas but Firontina are requesting £42.5 million quid.... money is not object, but is he worth it!!!! can anyone recommend a better attcking left back in the game? I was looking Yuri Zhirkov, but just had a 15 million quid bid turned down.. I brought Leandro last season, but think he would be better for back up?

anyway thank you in advance

Vargas is an amazingly talented wing-back. But is he worth £42.5m? No definately not. Marcelo like stated is alot cheaper and just as effective as an a Wing-Back and if you are Inter you should have Maxwell (if you aren't playing on the Weegie, if you are than meh >.<) who is better than both Vargas and Marcelo.

Other options are Jeremy Mathieu (Toulouse FC) and Filipe (Deportivo) who are both amazingly solid defensively and going forward.

P.S. You probably should also post this in the Inter Milan thread, as you would get alot more help from there.

Archived