My First tactic(Arsenal unbeaten for two seasons and won the Quad twice)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6th place on goal difference, i win by big margins lose my small ones, with man city and villa level on ponits and newcastle and wigan 3 points off. Not sure how man games - past january.

in to 3rd round of uefa cup after winning 6-1 on agg v kaisaslaetern, got monaco now. (Next round is the quarter final)

Just knocked man u out in reply in fa cup, revenge for league cup semi last season haha!, got birmingham in quarters now but have been poor against them in the league.

omg i am so sorry ntfc for saying your tactic is inconsistent my first 3 friendlys with everton james beattie scored 2 lorente 3 and kilbane 1 all played a rating of 10 the next game the scored exactly same amount and all played 10 again and then champo league leg 1 i won 5-0 beattie 2 lorente 2 ferrari 1 all played 10 again no joke!!!

Congrats, 6th place is the highest i can get with over 10 point gap to 5th as the top 5 (tottenahm with the big 4) have bought loads of amazing players compared to my 2.1mil budget lol

I am 4th atm could you imagine champions league football with Hinckleyicon_biggrin.gif.

I gonig to be reviewing the amout of goals conceeded and red cards over the next few days and maybe post a update.

So any feedback appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jonny Boy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigdolan:

Using this tactic with aston villa pld 8 w1 d2 l5

My team

Sorenson

DL BARRY

DR VANDEN BORRE

DC FATY

DC LAURSEN

ML MALOUDA

MR ELANO

MC M'BAMI

MC DAVIS

FC KERLON

FC RODRIGO/BAROS

Its doing my head in this game now i lose to crap teams then i beat man u away in the only game i have won ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you have Laursen in your team. I've played two and a half seasons with Villa and he has been injured about a dozen times!

Have you still got Shane Paul? Been playing him on and off for the past season and he has scored four hat tricks for me in either Premiership or Champions League icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seem to have a bit of form at the moment laursen as not even been ingured for me yet but i have only played about 20 league games

still got shane but my strikers are starting to bang now so im just gonna have to leave him out and hope he dont get hacked off

Finished 7th - bad resulkts in last couple of games meant a very strong man city went ahead

FA cup - Quarter final - birmingham won on penalties grr

UEFA cup - monaco beat me 3-2 on agg the round be4 quarter finals

not sure if 7th will giv me a uefa spot - lets hope!

Yeah well im am gobsmacked,amazed i cant think of a word to describe it.

*Hinckley premiership champions 2011/2012*.I was so shocked we were 5th and all of sudden 1st then it was the last two league game were man yoo and liverpool who were both breathing down my necks.

Man yoo 1-2 Hinckley,Two late goals from me

And Liverpool 1-Hinckley1 a late goal from them but we still won!.

well done, the tactic is doing well for me in league 1 with grays, im top by 16 points! in january. so hopefully i will go into the championship and then into the premiership. At first i was going to move to a bigger team but now i want to carry on and take them to success, Only problem is i still cant get good players with them.

Well i hope you guys are ok with me Playing as pompey.

I have ticked sugar dadyd becuase they start with 1.9 and we all know pompey have money.

Heres my squad

Westerveld

Taiwo

Lahm

Brechet

Barzagli

Rothen

Galletti

D'allesandro

Nolan

Lua lua

Lorente

lost 3-0 to hamburg in away leg of uefa qualifier icon_frown.gif, something like 1 win, 3 draws, 1 loss in league. I sense a disappointing season but but will go far in league and fa cup wooooooooooo.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Mrefc ill help you when i get back from schoolicon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers buddy. ive gone back to my successful 433 now but its the away matches that trouble me

Cheers for this tactic.

Started as Shef Wed and was in bottom 3, when i started using this tactic, ended up just missing out on play offs, just started 2nd season p4 w3 d1 (the drawn game i got 2 men sent off with in 2st 20 mins, final score was 3-3)

Just working out how get good free & cheap players. (eg loans, out of contract etc.)

Spent all my Money on a keeper, (Helton) lol

icon_frown.gif this only worked with my grays team i started a new game with reading with sugar daddy on and i had anton ferdinand and gioda at the back vanden borre at right back, as MC's i rotated between Moutinho (amazing, value went up to 19 million) john obi mikel, also amazing and javier mashcerano. I had kalou on the wings and pablo vitti up front but i lost 7 games on the trot so i dont know what happened icon_frown.gif

I was so close to over turning my 3-0 away loss to hamburg, went in the break 3-0 up, they then score mid-way through second half and i could only score 1 more so 4-4 out on away goals.

I might start a second game with a big side so i can have some money to play alongside this game, probably between; Barcelona, AC Milan, Chelsea (probably wont do england), lyon would be interesting too.

just finished 3rd season with Leicester City using ntfc's tactic. After my 5th place in the prem and fa cup success of season 2, i had a bit of a disappointing saeson in the prem, finishing 13th. Saying that i did win the uefa cup and lost in the league cup final.

Finding in the prem that i'm conceding alot of 2nd half goals despite changing the tactic to defensive etc. tried putting the squad on fitness training for a few weeks but didnt really make a difference. Any tips on training?

Roll on season 4, been given 18.75m to spend on top of the 2m i had left from season 3.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Hmm when leading around 60th minute just tick counter attack and take forward runs off mc's and fb's.

Training keep it normal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Normal as in general training for all except keepers?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Youll Never Walk Alone:

Using this tactic with Liverpool

First Game won 3-0 at home to West Hame

Second Game won 5-0 at home to Brondby in Champs League

Third Games LOST 1-0 to CSKA Moscow in Super Cup icon_frown.gif

Dont seem a bad tactic BUT i am sure there is better!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In all fairness to ntfc's tactic, it isnt a tactic that makes you unbeatable but does provide a good solid base to work from.

I've found that i need to have good pacy wingers and at least one solid tackling midfielder for it to work well.

i had something like that created my own tactic as 4-4-2 diamond. My AM did this(Ismael Aissati) scored a bomb scored in first full season something like 48 in 46 games. But i also conceded loads as well. and then it just wouldn't work in some games??

Archived