Ridiculous Signings

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by something less annoying:

I'm not sure that the fees paid for top players is a problem, but there's definitely some silly stuff going on with average players and massive fees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is part of the issue, if you look at the real life situation of C Ronaldo. Man Untied have slapped a 75million price tag on him, but of course no one will sign him for that ludicrous amount. Whereas in the FM World some team will come along and pay that. The AI clubs need to be more tight over their budget and not blast it all on one player.

hi, ive been registered on this site for a while now, using what members say as advice from the game but i think although some parts of the game are flawed and could be improved i think i speak for most people when i say that if all was perfect the game wouldn't be interesting. thats my opinion and i just thought id share it ;> i think the game is very good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goofus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Just Jack:

Ive got a transfer to beat all other transfers until the end of time!

icon_eek.gifTitus Bramble to Manchester United for £17.75 Million icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a Manure fan, and I am utterly horrified. it seems we'll have to sack Ferguson... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no need to he got sacked before the end of the first season on my game and steve coppel took over

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lyvean:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

It's always funny when someone complains about people writing in a forum that they claim has been covered before, yet their addition to the post is giving it further credence regards the number of replies. Haha

It is also moronic that people complain about posts for goodness sake! If you don't like it don't read it!! The title of the post gives away what it is about and avoiding it is as simple as moving your hand that is holding the mouse just that extra few inches lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not complaining about the the posting. I am complaining that he doesn't do anything to make SI listen. Like NOT buying their game next year. All these years in these forums SI has proven that most of the times it doesn't listen, since so many bugs (and old bugs) have ruined the game.

Posting doesn't change anything. Action does. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What action can we take? Say 1 million copies are sold (just an example) and all of us on the forum decide to not buy the game. So 10,000 less copies sold maybe. That's not a big enough difference to convince SI.

There's always the idiots who don't come to the forums who don't know **** about football.

Only transfer over 24 million pounds in nearly 3 season in Spain, with all major leagues running.

Pandev (Lazio to Valencia) - 27.5m pounds - playing well

Diego (Bremen to Barcelona) - 25.5m pounds - mostly B team games

Martins (Newcastle for 13m pounds to Palermo to Chelsea) - 26m pounds - playing poorly

Navas (Sevilla to Roma) - 30.5m pounds - playing okay

Corluka (Man City for 24m pounds to Barcelona to AC Milan) - 27.5m pounds - playing okay

Quite reasonable, though many of the big signings are in over their heads and should be playing better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by exacerbating:

Well firstly, you're not offsetting transfer income. Fulham received around 10m, West Ham 15m+, Liverpool 10m+, Pompey 10m+, added to the fact this is the first time Fulham have invested in a few years, Man City have just had a takeover and Sunderland have just been promoted which sparked a need for investment.

In the in-game ones I showed I was taking away the transfer income.

Secondly, those figures would be added to the in game transfers, as they're effectively transfers occuring in the transfer window at the start of the game.

Thirdly, this season in real life was the odd one out in terms of spending, there was alot more spending than in previous seasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because the teams have more money due to the new tv-deal, so they will spend more now when they can. Your other 2 points I can agree with.

Archived