SITV Help

ThE BoMBeR

I use the FM 09 default skin.

I downloaded an SITV and put it in:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\boxes\dialog\

I unticked Use skin Cache and ticked Always Reload Skin on Confirm on FM09

Yet the SITV does not show. I tried 2 different SITVs with no joy.

Other graphics (facepacks) work fine.

Any help please?

Issue Solved

I have been searching for 2 hours to try to make the SITV show on the default skin. On a custom skin it is no problem however on the default it was a bit of a problem and in 2 hours of searching I did not find what I was looking for...

Then I found a chinese site (i think) and everything was in chinese except the path of the sitv on the default skin.

For those who are wondering where to put the SITV when using the default skin this is how:

1) Go to: My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\

2) Create a new folder: fm2009-widgets.

3) Open it and Create a new folder: graphics

4) Open it and Create a new folder: boxes

5) Open it and Create a new folder: dialog

6) Put the sitv folder in there

So full path will be: My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\fm2009-widgets\graphics\boxes\dialog\

If you have a progress folder and a processing folder as well copy them in here:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\fm2009-widgets\graphics

Then as usual: untick Use Skin Cache and tick Always Reload Skin on Confirm on FM09

Hope this helps!

You'd need to edit the 'progress panel.xml' file located within the panels.fmf file.

Can you explain step by step how do I do that pls? As I never done this before.

Also on the screenshot the text was shown as white so why is mine black?

You'd need to edit the 'progress panel.xml' file located within the panels.fmf file.

I extracted the progress panel.xml file from the panels.fmf

However I don't know what to edit to make the text white.

Can you help me pls?

I managed to change the text to white for the right columns where it shows you the team names and random statistics of the team.

However I cannot change the text to white for the left hand side of the SITV meaning the appearing news, scores as well as the date coming up from the bottom of the SITV.

sitv-1.png

From the screenshot above... I want to change the colour of the title(On Holiday - barely readable), date(the one in blue), scores and news (currently not showing on the SITV) to white.

What do I need to change in the progress panel.xml file to make everything in the SITV white?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Doesn't look like they can be changed colour - should just be done the same way as the table was, but the only thing that changing the code does is to resize the text. The only way of changing the text colour would be by changing the text colour for the entire skin by the editing the colours.xml - the dark gray colour is taken from the 'text' colour and the blue from the 'selection' (You could possibly keep the content elsewhere its current colour by assigning it to a different colour, but you'd have the same problem where other text colour is hardcoded).

(You can check with the person who made the SITV see if they found a way to change the colours)

Doesn't look like they can be changed colour - should just be done the same way as the table was, but the only thing that changing the code does is to resize the text. The only way of changing the text colour would be by changing the text colour for the entire skin by the editing the colours.xml - the dark gray colour is taken from the 'text' colour and the blue from the 'selection' (You could possibly keep the content elsewhere its current colour by assigning it to a different colour, but you'd have the same problem where other text colour is hardcoded).

(You can check with the person who made the SITV see if they found a way to change the colours)

Thanks mate... Guess it will remain like this...

And the person who made it (got it at fever-pitch) had a different skin with white text and not on the default one with black text.

thanks anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks mate... Guess it will remain like this...

And the person who made it (got it at fever-pitch) had a different skin with white text and not on the default one with black text.

thanks anyways :)

Maybe it's not the same thing but I was able to change the SITV writing in the klasa skin from an unreadable black to white by editing:

<colour name="darkened text" red="255" green="255" blue="255" alpha="255"/>

Archived