NWCM 01/02 clan has finished, be back for CM4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Nuno me and Mackem are tight, and nobody messes with us, get lost you losers or I will be forced into some action hehe icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

hehe

I have a feeling this thread is in for some more late night dribble icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

May aswell, nothing else to do.

I'll do my Predictions:

Kev - League Winners

Jone - League Runners-up

Steve - 4th place behind Man U

Stewy - 5th Place

Nuno - 7th and Inter-toto

John - 10th

Mike - 13th

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by winnets99:

Can anyone tell me what it is I need to do to apply to join this clan, if there is spaces available.

Cheers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to apply in NWCM Applcations Thread.

Post the required details there and we may get back to you when we need a replacement. icon_smile.gif

I'm using a different computer on a different phone line. The computer doesn't have mIRC, is it still ok to join the game at 8pm?

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taking lessons from Kornkid Nuno?

Everton supporters were found cheering and singing in the streets as their chairman announced that their entusiastic yet constantly failing manager, Alex Vasyov had been sacked as manager of Everton icon_biggrin.gif

Mr Vasyov will now be looking for a new job when he returns from his holidays icon_redface.gif

Middlesbrough's manager Jonathan Backstrom has been linked to a place as Everton manager. The young Finnish manager said later to a TV station that he feels ready for a new challenge.

Later on, reports of riots at the Merseyside were told by the press, Everton fans say that they suffered enough and they're not looking forward to go down to the Conference under Jonathan's management.

icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Middlesbrough's manager Jonathan Backstrom has been linked to a place as Everton manager. The young Finnish manager said later to a TV station that he feels ready for a new challenge.

Later on, reports of riots at the Merseyside were told by the press, Everton fans say that they suffered enough and they're not looking forward to go down to the Conference under Jonathan's management.

icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theese reports have been total bollocks as the Boro manager later on said he wasn't interested in guiding the iggest jokes of English football to glory. He said their finances were to badly off and that he'd never be able to manage a club without money icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gificon_frown.gif

############ West Brom are Premiership Champions ######################

After a stunning session we took the Premiership with 4 game to spare we also managed to beat Steve(Sunderland) in the final of the league cup to complete a double icon_biggrin.gif

I was dissapointed that my fellow clans mates wouldnt let me play the Champions League final before we left the game icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Hi guys,

Ive just about recovered from missing our last session and am looking to next season.

Well done Kev, a great performance in the league, thank god jone couldn't get his greasy hands on that trophy.Mackem well done too in the Uefa, its just a shame that I couldn't play as I am sure we could have met in the final.

What annoys me most is that i finished 1pt behind Nuno and Mike and 2pts behind Craig, if I was there maybe I could have got into the inter-toto but we will never know.

See you all next session, how about sunday icon_wink.gif

If u need a player ill be willing to join

Name - Ian Johnson

Age - 19

Location - England

Team - Tottenham

Availability - anytime.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by doug:

If u need a player ill be willing to join

Name - Ian Johnson

Age - 19

Location - England

Team - Tottenham

Availability - anytime.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif

Put this in the application thread, please icon_smile.gif

There are about 30 others who also want to join so you'll be consider like all others when we need a new player icon_razz.gif

This is fúcking annoying. Would you guys mind to read some of the thread, I don't mean all the thread because it's too big, but at least scroll the page up and find that is useless to apply here? Thanks. icon_mad.gif

ok here is the update on my most successful session ever in NWCM icon_smile.gif we managed to play 19 games of these i Won 12 Drew 3 Lost 4 icon_frown.gif

The Losses were to Wolves(FA semi final), Man Utd, icon_frown.gif Celtic and Sunderland.

The best results were

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>The 3-2 League Cup Final win against Steve(Sunderland)

<LI>2-0 Victory over Celtic in the Quarters of the Champions League

<LI>1-0 Home victory against Milan

<LI>4-0 Victory at home to Sheff Wed(John)

<LI>2-1 Victory in Milan icon_eek.gif

<LI>1-0 Victory away to Leeds in the final game of the season icon_biggrin.gif

Next match is the Champions League final, roll on Monday icon_smile.gif

Top players over the season

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Stillian Petrov - 7.89

<LI>Derek McInnes - 7.96

<LI>Diego Alonso - 8.04 top scorer with 35 icon_biggrin.gif

<LI>Eidur Gudjohnsen - 8.18 25 Goals icon_smile.gif

Kev icon_cool.gif

Dip in form about to cost Blackburn a UEFA cup spot???

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

\

\

\ /\

\/ \

\

\

</pre>

No, its not Peter Reid's shares, it is ofcourse my position graph. I was truely awful toward the end of the season, i threw away draws, for a loss, and wins for a draw. I lost in the FA Cup semi-final, to 10-men after 50mins. Overall it was a terrible session for me, but a pleasing season.

My board wanted me to avoid relegation, so i did, and i have possibly got an Inter-Two-bob cup place.

Here is how i finished the season.

[/code]

12.3.05 Millwall A FA Cup Qtr Final 1:0 21105 Mellberg

20.3.05 Tottenham A Premier Division 3:1 36204 Tamudo 2, Litmanen

3.4.05 Man Utd H Premier Division 0:1 35479

10.4.05 Liverpool N FA Cup Semi Final 2:3 54998 Mellberg, Sigþórsson

13.4.05 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 1:3 33850 Geary og

16.4.05 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 1:1 34426 Mellberg

20.4.05 Leeds H Premier Division 1:3 33850 Mellberg

24.4.05 W.B.A. A Premier Division 1:1 33520 S.Johnson

30.4.05 Fulham H Premier Division 2:2 33709 S.Johnson, Neill

8.5.05 Arsenal A Premier Division 2:3 37006 Tamudo, Eriksson

22.5.05 Newcastle H Premier Division 5:1 27964 Tamudo 2, Litmanen, S.Johnson, Reyna

[/code]

The only pleasing thing is that i hammered Newcastle and sent them down to Division one on the last day of the season. hahahaha icon_biggrin.gif fat geordie fekka's.

I finished in 8th place.

Pos Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag Won Drn Lst For Ag Pts

8th Blackburn 38 8 5 6 38 30 7 7 5 35 28 57

</pre>

So a good season for the Rovers', here are my top 5 star performers. icon_cool.gif

6 Jansen, Matt 47 (2) 18 0 0 5 1 0 4 7.71

15 Johnson, Seth 40 9 0 0 5 14 0 3 7.45

2 Mellberg, Olof 42 8 0 0 1 13 2 5 7.48

14 Neill, Lucas 42 4 0 1 (1) 13 2 0 1 7.69

9 Tamudo, Raúl 47 (2) 19 0 0 6 1 0 3 7.53

</pre>

All of those players were named in the Divsion select team, i had 5 in total, more than any of the other human managers i might add icon_wink.gif

I had some great games, but here is a list of my best performances.

12.12.04 Sheff Wed A Premier Division 5:4 39829 Panayi, Tamudo 2, Litmanen 2

</pre>

A hard-fought win at Sheffields' Hillsborough and the best game of the season without doubt.

28.12.04 Aston Villa H Premier Division 3:0 35821 Neill pen, Litmanen, Sigþórsson

</pre>

Giving Aston Villa a lesson was fun, but what was even better was that it was against Mike in person icon_biggrin.gif and not his assistant.

22.5.05 Newcastle H Premier Division 5:1 27964 Tamudo 2, Litmanen, S.Johnson, Reyna

</pre>

And ofcourse, hammering the mags, and sending them down to where the smelly twáts belong

Huge congratulations to Kev and Sabex, those two put together equalled nobody being able to touch them as they Stream-rollered the division and left everyone behind playing catch-up. You could say Man Utd won the "other" Premiership as they finished second.

Like Steve said in the chat-room after his one too many Stella's icon_wink.gif we have a great game here, with a great group of lads, with some weird but wonderful banter. (And that does include Nuno's jokes icon_razz.gif )

Catch ya's Monday

Hope all this has worked

Stewy - Haway the Rovers!

12.3.05 Millwall A FA Cup Qtr Final 1:0 21105 Mellberg

20.3.05 Tottenham A Premier Division 3:1 36204 Tamudo 2, Litmanen

3.4.05 Man Utd H Premier Division 0:1 35479

10.4.05 Liverpool N FA Cup Semi Final 2:3 54998 Mellberg, Sigþórsson

13.4.05 Sheff Wed H Premier Division 1:3 33850 Geary og

16.4.05 Middlesbrough A Premier Division 1:1 34426 Mellberg

20.4.05 Leeds H Premier Division 1:3 33850 Mellberg

24.4.05 W.B.A. A Premier Division 1:1 33520 S.Johnson

30.4.05 Fulham H Premier Division 2:2 33709 S.Johnson, Neill

8.5.05 Arsenal A Premier Division 2:3 37006 Tamudo, Eriksson

</pre>

What a bloody fool icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

Welcome back, Alex! icon_smile.gif

Yes it's true, you'll have to take control of a Div2 team. icon_biggrin.gif Though Jone was thinking of giving you a Premier team because you'd be sacked anyway. icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Join us on Monday and we'll sort it out. icon_wink.gif

No toffee unfortunately it's true. I think the fact that you had reject all bids on played a part as a lot of your players were probably unhappy, although its probably just because you ruined Everton icon_wink.gif

Get a life, stupid bast*rd and no use in replying because I'm not gonna spoil this thread with immature kids.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_redface.gif Bad mood Nuno?? :eek icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Stewy will be hosting NWCM from now on as I can't stay up as late as it is needed. This shouldn't cause any problems as he has a faster connection than me anyway icon_frown.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif I will still be playing but I will be the new Mike who leaves at 10pm icon_cool.gif See you all on monday icon_redface.gif

The new Mike? icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

Just cheking in to see how the game's going and to see where my Villa team had finished. I've got to say that 10th place is a brilliant acheivement for my first season back in the premiership. I'll definately be playing in tomorrows' session as long as it starts after 7.30pm icon_smile.gif

See you tomorrow icon_smile.gif

I would like to take this chance to welcome Stewy as host, and hopefully he can do a better job than Jone icon_wink.gif hehe. only kidding Jone you did a great job.

Next session I am gonna kick some ass, this is the year of the Sheffield icon_smile.gif

LOL, you lot are fools!!! Jone did a brilliant job as host, but now its my turn, i must admit, i dont like hosting, but i suppose i will do it icon_biggrin.gif .

Hello lads!

I've got something to say (ill news icon_frown.gif ). Don't get me wrong, but with all the problems I'm experiencing it would be wiser to quit from the current game, but not the CLAN! I want it to stay the very best, because we've done a great job in forming it. It was a real pleasure to playing with you mates! It's a difficult decision but there is nothing I can do about it, just to submit to it. I hope this clan will be living until CM4. By that time I hope to solve all my problems and I'm looking forward to joining you mates! Anyway I still will be checking this thread and post my comments.

GOOD LUCK MATES AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Sincerely yours, Alex.

FULHAM UPDATE

Last session of this season could be much better for us than it was. Still, Fulham finished 9th in the league after spending most of the time in the bottom and reached Champions League semis after an exciting quarter finals.

The results:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">9.3.05 Besiktas TUR H Champions Cup Ph.2 Grp B

3:0 25988 Donovan 2, Mendonça

15.3.05 Dortmund GER A Champions Cup Ph.2 Grp B

2:3 62566 Mendonça, Zetterberg

20.3.05 Ipswich A Premier Division

5:1 29992 Donovan 3, Ilola 2 (1 pen), Said

3.4.05 Chelsea H Premier Division

2:2 26151 Zetterberg 2

6.4.05 Barcelona ESP A Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 1

3:3 80218 Donovan, Kerr, Zetterberg

10.4.05 Bolton A Premier Division

3:2 27496 Kerr, Saha, Weir og

16.4.05 Sunderland H Premier Division

0:1 21263

20.4.05 Barcelona ESP H Champions Cup Qtr Final Leg 2

3:2 25016 Donovan 2, Zetterberg

24.4.05 Man Utd H Premier Division

2:2 21783 Donovan, Kaluzny

30.4.05 Blackburn A Premier Division

2:2 33709 Zetterberg, Medina

4.5.05 Roma ITA H Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 1

0:1 26162

7.5.05 Middlesbrough H Premier Division

2:3 19829 Zetterberg 2

11.5.05 Roma ITA A Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2

0:3 72915

18.5.05 Tottenham A Premier Division

1:0 36239 Zamora

22.5.05 Sheff Wed A Premier Division

1:3 35624 Elmander </pre>

Like I said, the quarter finals vs. Barcelona were probably two of the best games in this season and one of the reasons that make me play CM:

Barcelona 3-3 Fulham

Saviola 15'67',Kluivert 59' ; Donovan 16',Kerr 55',Zetterberg 75'

After beating Real Madrid both home and away in the Groups 2ns Phase, we went to Nou Camp hoping to repeat the surprise. Saviola scored first for them but a minute later Landon Donovan equalized. Then at the 40th minute came the usual: Voulgaris was sent-off and we were down to 10 men. In spite of that, Mark Kerr made it 2-1 and then 10 minutes of defensive chaos turned the score around with Kluivert and Saviola making it 3-2 to Barça. But the good old Zetterberg show all his class and equalized with a long range shot at 75th. Last minutes we were thrashed by the Spanish, but 3-3 was the final score. icon_cool.gif

Fulham 3-2 Barcelona

Donovan 26'38',Zetterberg 47' ; F.de Boer 6',Ferdinand 77'(pen)

Second leg came on and when Frank de Boer scored an early goal looked like it was going to be a tough job. But Donovan scored twice before half time and Zetterberg scored another at the start of 2nd half and Fulham was 3-1 up. It wasn't over yet, because Chiotis brought down Saviola in the box and he was sent-off. icon_mad.gif Rio Ferdinand made it 2-3 and once again we found ourselves playing with 10 men only, but we resist the final approaches of Barcelona and in great style we moved on to the semis. icon_cool.gif

In the semi-finals nothing much to do, Roma was superior in all aspects so we went down in both games. icon_frown.gif But no doubt this season we had a very good run in Champions League.

FULHAM SEASON STATISTICS

Top Goalscorers

Par Zetterberg - 19

Louis Saha - 16

Landon Donovan - 13

Mark Kerr - 10

Daniel Cruz - 6

Top Assists

Jari Illola - 11

Radoslaw Kaluzny - 9

Mark Kerr - 9

Par Zetterberg - 8

Top Av Rat

Landon Donovan - 7.64

Louis Saha - 7.64

Ibrahi, Said - 7.55

Hélder Postiga - 7.48

Jari Illola - 7.37

Top Appearances

Par Zetterberg - 49

Louis Saha - 47

Mark Kerr - 41

Ibrahim Said - 38

Jari Illola - 38

Next season there'll be lots of new players in Fulham squad for a change:

Players In

Main signings are : Craddock,Malbranque,Petre,Pirlo,Mido,Gerrard and Mantorras all under the Bosman rule. Marinho may arrive at The Cottage as well on a £2.5 M bargain.

Players Out

Bragstad,Darby and Slatter are finishing their contracts and are free to leave. Kaluzny is having offers from half Europe and I'll let him leave, I could offer him a new contract and he'd accept because of his public admiration for me but since he'll leave because of unprotected contract I'll let him go. He's still worth £4.6 M under the new transfer rules and that is good cash for a 31 year old. icon_biggrin.gif

See you all Monday. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Hello lads!

I've got something to say (ill news icon_frown.gif ). Don't get me wrong, but with all the problems I'm experiencing it would be wiser to quit from the current game, but not the CLAN! I want it to stay the very best, because we've done a great job in forming it. It was a real pleasure to playing with you mates! It's a difficult decision but there is nothing I can do about it, just to submit to it. I hope this clan will be living until CM4. By that time I hope to solve all my problems and I'm looking forward to joining you mates! Anyway I still will be checking this thread and post my comments.

_GOOD LUCK MATES AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK_

_Sincerely yours, Alex._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear about that Alex mate, you were a great mate and one of the clan founders, I hope you can have your problems solved soon and you'll always have your place in NWCM. It was a great pleasure playing with you and now I can say you are more than a mate, you are a friend.

Keep in touch and take care. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheToffeeman:

Hello lads!

_GOOD LUCK MATES AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK_

_Sincerely yours, Alex._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure about this? icon_frown.gif

If you are then I am sorry to hear it and I truly hope you'll rejoin when CM4 is released. I also hope you don't suck as much on CM4 as you do on CM3 icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Sad to hear your leaving Alex, as I know that you were probably the best manager in NWCM, and that you were planning to show your skills soon icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitehart:

Sad to hear your leaving Alex, as I know that you were probably the best manager in NWCM, and that you were planning to show your skills soon icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO icon_biggrin.gif You're a funny bloke, John. icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you mates for your sympathetic words icon_wink.gif. I think there would be no problems to rejoin when CM4 is released. Jone, I swear to become much better manager by that time. With your permission, right now I'm starting to create my own tactic icon_biggrin.gif. I hope to receive a new CM4 just after its release (need to ask Paul Collyer about this) icon_wink.gif.

All the best

Archived