Club Badges

Salty2004

That box is often reserved for bigger versions of the club badge in most skins. You will need to add an extra line in the XML file for each badge you wish to show up in this area.

Your xml file will have a line like this for your current badge.

<record from="YOUR BADGE" to="graphics/pictures/club/UNIQUE ID/logo"/>

You will need to add a line like this one for each badge.

<record from="YOUR BADGE" to="graphics/pictures/club/UNIQUE ID/logo/huge"/>

Where i have placed "YOUR BADGE" and "UNIQUE ID" You will obviously need to insert the name of the badge and the unique id for the club who use that badge.

Hope this helps.

That box is often reserved for bigger versions of the club badge in most skins. You will need to add an extra line in the XML file for each badge you wish to show up in this area.

Your xml file will have a line like this for your current badge.

<record from="YOUR BADGE" to="graphics/pictures/club/UNIQUE ID/logo"/>

You will need to add a line like this one for each badge.

<record from="YOUR BADGE" to="graphics/pictures/club/UNIQUE ID/logo/huge"/>

Where i have placed "YOUR BADGE" and "UNIQUE ID" You will obviously need to insert the name of the badge and the unique id for the club who use that badge.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply, just done as you said and its worked. thank you

Rather than starting another thread, I thought I would post here to see if anyone has a solution to my problem regarding club badges.

I have downloaded a non-League badge collection, which are excellent and work perfectly. However, I downloaded a Premier League selection and the trouble I am having is as follows: when switching to the league table, I find that some of the teams are indented, while others are not. In other words, the small versions of the club badges appear to change the position of the club name in the league table and put it out of sync with the others.

I have tried a few different PL logo downloads with no luck. Same problem every time so far.

Can anyone help me with this? Perhaps just PM me a link to a download that will not do this? Or otherwise tell me how I can fix the issue myself?

C.

Sounds like you have downloaded a FM08 pack (or the logo maker didn't bother updating the logos for FM09) - the dimensions of the small logo now need to be 25x18 pixels. If you don't want to redownload the logos you can just adjust the canvas size of the logos so they are 25x18

• 1 month later...

What are the appropriate dimensions?

Sounds like you have downloaded a FM08 pack (or the logo maker didn't bother updating the logos for FM09) - the dimensions of the small logo now need to be 25x18 pixels. If you don't want to redownload the logos you can just adjust the canvas size of the logos so they are 25x18

Its about 5 post up in this thread. ;)

Archived