PSP Editor - Couple of victims required

Right this confused me aswell. Step by step account comming up. (I learnt this off of marc and kenners all credit to them).

1.) Delete the FMH PSP Editor folder.

2.) Re-install it.

3.) Before opening the editor go into the data folder and find the club.dat, naion.dat and person.dat files.

4.) Make these files read-only. (Right click and select propeties and find the read-only box. Check it.

5.) Put your changes file into the data folder aswell.

6.) Run the editor it should now work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wolf boi:

Right this confused me aswell. Step by step account comming up. (I learnt this off of marc and kenners all credit to them).

2.) Re-install it.

3.) Before opening the editor go into the data folder and find the club.dat, naion.dat and person.dat files.

4.) Make these files read-only. (Right click and select propeties and find the read-only box. Check it.

6.) Run the editor it should now work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only the "CLUB" changes work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wolf boi:

2.) Re-install it.

Only the "CLUB" changes work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you changed any club names??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

2.) Re-install it.

Only the "CLUB" changes work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you changed any club names?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, and now only "PLAYER" changes work icon_rolleyes.gif

Right when i did it if you change the name of the club then only club changes would work but there is a new version of the test coming out tomorro morning apparently to fix that but i dont know why it wont change the club post the results and ill run em and have a look as well are you sure everythings spelt rite

• SI Staff

On the 'overview' screen, it will only show a maximum of 18 changes, despite the lines being correct and the changes having taken place if I look the player up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will check this out in a minute and hopefully roll a fix for it into tomorrows update.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

On the 'overview' screen, it will only show a maximum of 18 changes, despite the lines being correct and the changes having taken place if I look the player up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will check this out in a minute and hopefully roll a fix for it into tomorrows update. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works fine now Marc icon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

marc,

i didnt get email yet icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pls contact me at marcv2@aol.com or marc.vaughan@sigames.com with your original email - I don't think I've recieved it.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

ive got the download but where do i put it on my psp? is it still in the common file? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The editor is a PC based executable (ie. run it on your PC) - the output changes.txt file should go in the usual place on your PSP.

Marc,

I may be a bit of an amateur but ive had a few problems with it.

firstly when i went to load my changes file it only loaded the first one.

Secondly when i came to save it no matter where i went to put it it would not save, where do i have to save it?

Do i just copy the filled template into the usual place?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seagull01:

hey marc with the new editor how do i release players can it be done? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can set the players new club to one in an unplayable league (e.g. AEK from Greece) or putting "free" as their new club should also work

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I may be a bit of an amateur but ive had a few problems with it.

firstly when i went to load my changes file it only loaded the first one.

Secondly when i came to save it no matter where i went to put it it would not save, where do i have to save it?

Do i just copy the filled template into the usual place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you try to write over a read only file then it'll fail - but beyond that I don't know any circumstances where a save would fail in the manner you indicated.

If it appears to have loaded an incomplete changes file then thats because some of the parsing has failed on the line after the last loaded, normally this is where someones used a short name instead of a long one (the editor only uses 'long' names because short ones often have duplicates which can cause problems sometimes).

Finally - yes once you've finished ensure the file is named changes.txt and dump it into the normal place on the PSP.

Archived