Timster's Ultimate Training Schedule

I'm using it with a Championship team , the facilities are the best we can get .

The injuries were split roughly 50-50 . The ones in matches though all came in the first 5 mins of the game every time .

I'll give it until the end of the season as there's no chance of promnotion or relegation now but for me the most worrying factor is the reduction in almost a third of my squad .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season ended , training scrapped .

From what i've read i seriously doubt that this schedule works with 8.01 .

From what you're saying Timster you need top coaches with top facilities to after 3 months or more get an improvement . You know what , with that lot i reckon you'd get an improvement with no scedule !!! icon_biggrin.gif Not get the reductions across the board i've seen.....

Oh and by the way , how stupid is it that you can't edit your own posts in here ?

Well, I mean Brentford hardly has top facilities and coaches are poor. I'm not noticing any severe reductions, if any if I'm perfectly honest. I do admit it's not working as well as it did with the default patch though. From what you're telling me, I don't blame you for scrapping the schedule, I would have done so too.

One thing to consider though, is that after a player recuperates from injury it shows that his stats have decreased due to training, although it's because he's not been fit. So perhaps that has something to do with it.

And yes, the fact you can't edit your own posts annoys me as well icon_frown.gif

Hyia,

I am not a patch expert but I believe I'm using 8.0 cause my version seems to have plenty of bugs (including the closing down as a team unit that lets opponents play freely...).

I downloaded your training and after a promising start on the first 2 months, yes, suddenly almost every training attribute started to decline.

My coaches combine for 7-star in every training category except I have to decide on shooting/ball control, the lesser one staying with 6 stars.

My training facilities are good.

I am playing with Real Sociedad in 2010 and have a young and determined squad full of professional/determined players and a few devoted/ambitious.

I have classic promising young fellows in my squad like Dalla Valle.

However, after 3 months, everything changed.

Even Dalla Valle, who is only 19 or something, started to have decreasing results.

Strangely enough, although I decided to focus on shooting rather than ball control, thus using 7-star on it - I have a strong red arrow showing steep decrease for my AMCs who have a pretty high level of training based on this category based on the schedule.

I'll let it go for a few weeks in the game and let you know the outcome.

Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

This time however, I've

made a seperate schedule for DM/MC and ML/MR/AML/AMR folks.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Am i missing something? the only schedules i got where defenders, wingers, attack and DM.

Is this correct?

dunner: Meant to say that the DM/MC is different to the ML/MR/AML/AMR one, as last year I just had "Midfield" whereas this year I have "DM" and "Wingers".

I've been told that the wingers schedule does wonders for getting left-backs to be better wing-backs/midfielders.

Tele: The ones who are decreasing, are they coming back from injury?

Since I implemented your training schedule, I have had 8 long terms injuries of 2+ months.

I lost Kewell for 2 months, Gerrard for 5, Aguero for 5, Babbel for 4, Torres for 1, Leto for 3, Lucas for 4.....All around the same time. Some of them were during games, whilst others during training!!!

I have finally decided to give up on this game and return to FM07, I am having no fun at all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...

[x]

Site The SI Community

Servlet eve1da026

Version 1.2.21 build 9029

Module Forums 4.0.3

Stylesheet "SI 2007 FM"

Wordlet Set "Default Wordlet Set"

Logout: The SI Community

Update Groupee Account

Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Timster, Does this training still work in the patched game? (8.0.1)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by damoc14:

is there a goalkeepers training or youth training schedules available or are you planning on making them just downloaded the ones above and am trying them with bury. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't plan to make a goalkeeper training but try this one out .

As for a youth, I do plan to make one, but will probably wait till 8.0.2.

Frankie 7: People seem to be getting mixed results, some saying its making their players worse, others helping. By me it's still got an effect, albeit not as great as with 8.0.0.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timster:

Thanks milan icon_smile.gif

Sorry to hear that the_spoony_bard did you set your coach assignments correctly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. What are your recommendations on coach assignments?

2. Can you improve training facilities?

3. What ages do youth schedules apply to?

Archived