Help finding old tactics for a new FM player please

My 8 year old is just getting into FM, ive got 2009 but im having the game freeze problem so i dont want to put it on his pc, and as such ive just installed 2008 for him, im looking for the best 4-4-2 tactic for him to download but im not having much joy finding any, if anyone can guide me to a succesful (very) 4-4-2 tactic to download it would be very much appreciated

thanks for the quick replies guys, he's being rationed to 4 hours a day :lol: hes playing as Bradford city, i've updated database to current players, so anyone who knows of the current team will know its pacey wingers. im aware there are loads of tactics out there but im looking to find him one that will return a good win ratio, just while he starts getting really into the game and experimenting with his own

Go to the tactics forum and search for 'Kimz'

This was probably the most successful tactic on FM08, but it was mainly successful due to the sheer amount of arrows it used to confuse the opposition. It wasn't 4-4-2 either, but it's known to be a very successful tactic.

Archived