Retraining players

You can't actually train someone to become natural in a position because if they've learnt it it isn't natural. I think it depends on the player, if you check the positions screen in their profile they should be able to play in any position they are comfortable iun and if you play them enough in that position it will show up on their profile.

I'm not undecided.

I've just told you it is possible for a player to become natural in a position he's not natural in. If you successfully retrain him to be natural as a centre back, then train to be a natural left back, he might lose his natural ability to be a centre back. If he has a high adaptability stat then he'll keep it, if its low, he'll lose it.

That's not undecided.

I'm not undecided.

I've just told you it is possible for a player to become natural in a position he's not natural in. If you successfully retrain him to be natural as a centre back, then train to be a natural left back, he might lose his natural ability to be a centre back. If he has a high adaptability stat then he'll keep it, if its low, he'll lose it.

That's not undecided.

I think versatility is the attribute you are looking for, here.

Archived