So injuries are not to be changed in 9.03 apparently

What he so conscisely said tbh.

I'm not having any issues even now.

It's not my tactics, it's a case of training and resting.

Notably I ran a couple of games with Darkstarrs and Tugs training and injuries went through the roof. Both are too intense.

Once again a case of someone NOT having problems not reading what actually has been written!!!

Once again.....

"With all due respect Impact Injuries due to a tackle in a match are nothing to do with training whatsoever. No matter what Training schedule you use if someone wants to kick you they will.

How many times does anyone actually get through 90 minutes without some injury or another? Very few I suspect."

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again a case of someone NOT having problems not reading what actually has been written!!!

Once again.....

"With all due respect Impact Injuries due to a tackle in a match are nothing to do with training whatsoever. No matter what Training schedule you use if someone wants to kick you they will.

How many times does anyone actually get through 90 minutes without some injury or another? Very few I suspect."

Well I get a few knocks but not always any sort of injury. In fact, more often than not my players will have a clean bill of health at the end of the game. When I have a midweek game every week for a while is when I'll start picking up a few more injuries.

And players can be made more resilient with a good strength and stamina training regime.

It's a fair point about players getting a kicking, though. No training regime can fully account for that. Even the most resilient player can be taken out of a game by a thug on the opposition. I just experienced it, but he's out for a lot less time than he could be because I believe my training regime builds up a good level of stamina and fitness, as well as resilience.

I maintain a high level of strength and aerobic training all season.

Archived