Some database help, if you would...

NepentheZ

A fair few of us over on the Challenges forum are having an issue. Forumite Walcotts Wonderkids has kindly started an extensive sign up, to which 8 of the people involved in the sign up need to download a DB that he has created. On top of this, its important that we download a save game file that he creates for us. However, for some of us, when opening the save game file, it states the the original DB cannot be found, despite the facts its clearly there, and a NEW game can be started with it.

Any idea whats going wrong, and how we can resolve this? Thanks.

i am also having the same problem with a network save / db that we are running, the only thing si have been able to sugest is to put it in the programme file aswell as my documents (the db that is) but that doesn't work! i hope someone can come up with a solution!

Thanks

i am also having the same problem with a network save / db that we are running, the only thing si have been able to sugest is to put it in the programme file aswell as my documents (the db that is) but that doesn't work! i hope someone can come up with a solution!

Thanks

Yeah, I've tried doing that as well - putting the database in the sports interactive section of my c drive, but that doesn't work either, ummmmm!!

Archived