fm07 Rics Sunday night clan-A new beginning[Established Clan]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads, from this post i'm guessing this clan isn't looking for any more players:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

2 more players signed up look like game will be full for the start on sunday night </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

untitled1bw4.gif

Ayr's new boss Richard Thomson Was only able to bring in 3 new players with no transfer budget available. the first player was a return to the Honest men for Eddie Annand who Returns to a club he turned out for between 2000-03 Annand was delighted to return to senior football after a spell with Lochee Unt.Chris boyd was signed to add squad depth from dumbarton and last in to a player coach role was simon Bassey from AFC Wimbledon with the debt figure hopfully coming down Ayr are hoping for a return to a more senior league under Thomsons stewardship

raithvm9.gif

A promising start performance wise for Raith but not as many points gained as we had hoped. Out of both cups but the signs are good that we wont be involved in a relegation fight. Hoping maybe to sneak into a play off place.

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richard thomson:

untitled1bw4.gif This weeks post will be short and sweet the only thing i can say is after having to play a 16 year old kid in goals 3rd division here i come! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great start for Morton finding their place at the top of the table. Some high scoring games have managed to counter balance some shocking defending which no doubt manager Andrew Price will be looking to reinforce in the january break.

Most recently Ayr where on the wrong end of a 6-0 scoreline, a most punishing welcome to the 2nd division for their young stand in goal keeper.

Lads (and Tracy) Im afraid that due to outside commitments, im finding it really difficult to manage to get online for this, so I dont wanna mess u guys around, so I will have to pull out for the time being.

Once my problems have died dowm, id love to be able to come back.

Tony

raithvm9.gif

Raith continued their hit and miss form getting a couple of good results but also narrowly losing a few. The season looks set for a relegation battle and with some good young players breaking into the team the signs are good for the future. icon14.gif

ALL THE BEST TONY icon14.gif

Archived