Who's the wonderkids in 2011/12???

burnie24

For my Arsenal team 2011, Jack Wilshere, John Fleck, Georginio Wijnaldum, Joe Mattock, Henri Saivet, Daniel Opare, Jack Rodwell, Håvard Nordtveit, Aaron Ramsey, Ignacio Camacho, Nacer Barazite, Bojan and Jordan Spence are all labelled as wonderkids.

find regens.. seriously, they're much better than current database wonderkids.

Couldnt agree more, I am in 2016 now and the youth that I got in 2012ish have been playing wicked and helping me win lots of trophies for the past couple of seasons.

Im currently in 2013 and have seen a lot of the young talent that were supposed to be good but i can tell you quite a few things as we are also playing on a Lan and i have seen the differences first of all buy:

balotelli - Instant great get him to rifle those free kicks in

richards - Best young defender in the game

sakho - good but must be played

dos santos - play him centre midfield and get him to dribble through the middle and carry the ball

Sergio Ramos - Good luck getting him

Joe Mattock if you leave him at the port but i still prefer juan manuel vargas he is the best

Goalkeepers are the hardest to predict i suggest you just keep your eye on loads, either young keeper from lyon or marseille are brilliant but expensive

Miralem Pjanic - It takes until he is about 22

As for good strikers i hate it, its really hard to figure out who is going to be good basically you need good finish, first touch, dribbling, off the ball, acc and pace, but it also seems you need good aerial attributes and strength, if you can i know hes not young but buy emmanuel adebayor 30+ goals for the last 3 seasons, however if you did actually get him he prob wouldn't score for ya, try benzema or pato if you can get them.

Archived