So how do I change an individual players picture?

Syxx_Pac

I have a regen called Hector Aguero and because of his second name I'm going to pretend he's the original Aguero's brother. Basically I got a picture of Sergio Aguero and painted over it a little. I want to stick this in instead of having a crappy generated picture where the hair isnt even attatched to the head.

Here's my picture:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8928/2023040831jx7.png

I thought naming it '2023040831.png' and sticking it in the graphic folder would work but to no avail. What should I do you clever people you.

Ha ha that pic is truly horrific :)

Why's he wearing a chin-strap? Is it to hold his mullet on?

Have you tried creating a config.xml to tell the game to show that picture for your player?

What you have to write in this file, and where you have to put it? Is there any tutorial?

I've bought up lots of youths for which no one has made player pic packs, so I went to google and found pictures - also of all my backroom staff too. I resized the photos to 180x180 jpegs and named them the ID numbers, then put them in an appropriate folder.

Now here's the part you forgot: go to the player pic folder for which you already have pics in the game and where you just aded that picture, and open up the config file with wordpad. You need to copy exactly the same formula of the lines already there but put the ID numbers of your player.

Finish by going to preferences and ticking the reload skin (untick reload from cache).

By the way, for the players who are so obscure that they aren't in the internet at all, I substitute cartoon pictures, superheroes, page 3 models etc. You can do anything!! :D

Archived