FAO anybody who can help with xml stuff

Mons

I'm looking to include the same options in the match tactical screen as you get in the squad tactical screen.

I.e.; I'm looking to have the attributes showing to the side of the player instructions when viewed during the match, not just in the tactical screen outside the match.

I've managed to get this to appear in the team tactics:

ACMilan-2.png

However I can't figure out how to make it appear in the match tactics screen. I've been playing around with loads of xml files extracted from the panels archive but I just can't find the right file to edit. Any help?

I'd like to know how you can do this too. The panels folder that is extracted from the update-910 folder doesn't contain the 'team selection.xml' file so I don't know how to get a default one to edit.

Just extract the panels folder from the main data folder a couple of folders back. The update-910 folder only contains the panels file which were edited in the patch, the other contains the whole lot.

Ok thanks. I've done that and found the default 'team selection.xml' file but I can't see anyway of editing it to get it the same as the team lineup tactic screen. The format and coding is different so it's not as if you can just copy it across.

Exactly, that's the problem I have. I'm sure there's a way to do it, however, I just don't know how.

I think what I'll do for the time being is to enter the relevant attributes from the drop-down menu there and change the players' instructions individually instead of from the team screen.

Archived